Meeting the Mcmorris family (part one)

ELLIE'S POV

Seeing as how me and Mark were now officially an item he had thought it would be a good idea for me to meet the rest of his family. I said yes of course a-because he was cute and b-because it was a night away from my dad who had caused me to have a sprained left ankle and multiple bruises down my back after 'accidentally' pushing me down the stairs . Mark didnt know about my dad and i was sure as hell not gonna tell him. 

        My Dad and brother had left for a few hours to go to the skate park with my brother (hes  a pretty good skateboarder) of course my dad buys all his stuff and takes him to places whereas i have to use hard earned money or stuff my sponser gives me to get anything. i was in a huge t-shirt (which yes i had slept in) i was only in this becaus it took me a goof 30mins and a few tears to get a shirt on, seeing as my back looked like i had wiped out on the slopes, at least thats what ill tell mark. There was a knock at the door. I quickly answered to find Mark standing their, i ushered him inside thinking how lucky i was that my dad wasnt here.  

"HI" he said looking at me 
"Hey, what are you doing here?" i questioned as we both sat down on the couch 
"I just wanted to see you" he said as i snuggled into him biting back tears as he rubbed up my back.
" Hey seeing as your not doing anything why dont you come over and meet my family now?" he spoke again.
shit I thought he's gonna know that i'm taking way too long to get changed, but i cant say no to that face. I looked at Mark as he was doing his best puppy dog face.
"ok" i said in defeat, bracing myself for the pain of putting a top on (a/n never thought i'd ever write that senetnce) I scurried off to get changed 

*15 mins later*

I was nearly crying as i slowly lifted my arms to get my shirt on, my back crying out in pain as i stretched the mcscled in it. Just as i gave up and was about to cry there was a soft knock on my door. Mark slowly came in, his eyes wide as he saw my back before i had time to turn fully around.

"Ellie what the hell is that" He said as he came forwards towards me
backup plan engaged, I thought to myslef         

"I fell doing a new trick on the slopes" I lied perfectly not missing a beat."Oh ok , well do you erm want any help?" he asked shyly whilst loooking anywhere but my bare upperhalf.(well i had a bra on )

"yes please babe" i said. He nodded and walked over to me, placing the shirt over my head as he slipped each of my arms into my top. When the top was on his hands travelled up the back of my shirt soothing up and down the bruises. His war touch calmed me as i lent into him listneing to his heartbeat.         

"Well are you ready to go?" He asked removing his hands off my back. i frowned at the loss of heat on my tender back, thanks god he hadnt noticed my slight limp yet.
"Yep" i said popping the 'p' with forced enthusiasm. i was actually realy nervous to meet his mom and dad. I had met Craig before at a previous X-Games and we kept in touch, we are actually really good friends.