Sleepover with the Mcmorris family

Ellies POV

I talked and messed around with Marks parents,Mark and Craig for another half hour before me and Mark went to bed, I walked into his room and was completely mesmerized by one of the walls in his room. It was filled with many trophies and pictures of him all the way from his first ever competition to the last X-Games. I reached out and touched some of his medals, in awe at just how good he was. He snaked his arms around me "You probably have all these medals and more, why do you look so in awe?" Truth is all my medals are in a box under my bed. 
"Trust em you have many more medals than me Mark , i have only been snowboarding 6 years, you have been snowboarding since you could walk"
"All the more reason you re such a good snowboarder , you've had half the amount of training that everyone else has had, yet you carry on throwing triples better than i can!" Mark whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"Come on lets go to bed" He said yawning. He threw me one of his shirts and i went into the bathroom to put it on. I sucked up the pain from my back and just go on with it, My back was actually much better after Don had given me some cream that heals bruises quicker and it has worked a treat. When i came out of the bathroom i made my way past Marks room and to the spare room.
"Ellie" Mark said as i walked past his room, i peeked through the open door and saw him sat on his bed
"Yes Mark" i said quietly , conscious of making too much noise and waking everyone else.
"Stay" he said with a cute smile and his puppy dog face 
"OK" i said instantly giving in as i walked to him getting under his covers and snuggling into the soft mattress. Mark stripped into just his boxers and slid in next to me wrapping his arms round my waist as i turned round to face him. He buried his face into my neck sighing into my neck. I ran my fingers thought his curly hair that no-one could seem to control, tugging at the ends slightly making his moan into my neck. I smiled knowing i had that effect on him. i fell asleep with Mark running his hands up and down my back as i tangled my hand in his hair . It was the best nights sleep i have had in ages.