The comeback

ELLIES POV

me and Mark both qualified for the finals In our respected events. Mine was Big Air and his was big air and Slopestyle. I was lining up for my run but before I put my ear buds in I could hear the commentators going crazy over my come back.

'Ellie Harrow is back. Snowboarding has just regained on of its most talented snowboarders. Starting snowboarding quite late compared to most snowboarders she consistently demonstrates that she isn't here to mess around.' Craig said. Then the other commentator spoke up ' the question is Craig can she win today. Or is she a bit rusty?'

Oh I'm ready. I'm more than ready. Although I had to pay for my own kit as I have to prove myself again to get sponsors to have me back. I have a trick no one can do in the bag and a massive support from the crowd as they enjoyed my comeback as well. I set off my run drowning out the commentators and the crowd. All that mattered was me and the big air jump. I focused on my rotation. One. Two. Three. Remember the grab. Land switch anddddddddd BOOM. YESSSS omg I have done it. My score came in. A PERFECT 50/50. Along with my 47 that was an 97 after the only person who could beat me crashed out I had secured a first. I heard craig going crazy in the commentators box and the crowd were crazy loud. I only had one thing in my mind though. Mark. I ran right into his arms and kissed him as the interviewer awkwardly asked if she could have a word.

"So Ellie your first x games back and a gold. How do you feel?"

" It all feels a bit surreal actually. I didn't know if I could handle that last trick but when I did I had a good idea that I had won" I said

"Speaking of that trick. No one else has done that EVER not even the guys. How does it feel to have that AND the triple up your sleeve and ready to pull out in competition?"

" it's great to know that if I'm losing then I have 2 tricks which no one else pulls off ready to use."

" why did you ever leave snowboarding?" Oh now this was a question I didn't want her to ask

" I made a mistake and I couldn't be snowboarding at that time but I'm back and ready to compete again. " I said risking a glance at Mark who was looking at me with soft eyes.

"Thanks Ellie"

"Anytime" I replied with a smile whilst walking towards Mark and giving him another hug.

" no pressure Mark but if you don't win then it will be pretty embarrassing for you" I said smiling.

"Better make sure I win then" he replied as www started walking his arm around my shoulders and mine around his waist.

I heard someone In the crowd shout "if that doesn't win the award for best comeback into sports. I'll eat yellow snow" I laughed flattered that he would take yellow snow for me and shouted back " thanks dude!" He freaked out because I'd answered him smacking his friend and pointing at me smiling back at him. He and his friend then smiled and waved like idiots at me. I smiled and snuggles closer into Mark as we walked to his Slopestyle.

A/N hey guys. Just wondering where you guys want this story to go. I have no clue how to continue it and I would love if you could comment any suggestions you guys have.

Characters? What you want them to do? Other snowboarders included?