You Moron

I will be are you ready to see your mom?
        Absolutely...

     He opens his door closing it behind me and I sat down on the floor crossing my legs.

     Ok so this is what's going to happen I'm going to focus my energy on the crystal ball. I'm not sure how she'll appear...
        You've never done this before!?
     No no one really important to me has died... so because I need to focus my eyes will go blank so don't freak out and I won't respond ok?
        Ok...

     I took a deep breath putting my both hands on the crystal I don't know how long I can hold it but we'll have to see.

        She wasn't kidding her eyes started glowing green and she wasn't moving

        Landon?
     Mom!?

     I ran hugging her I can hug her...

        Landon what's going on?
Nadia let me see you she said I could talk to you I wanted to see you...
Oh Landon I shouldn't be here anymore you know this.
I know but I needed to know why why you lied to me...?
I didn't lie to you I know Nadia told you the truth about us that's why I choose to keep it from you it was to keep you safe.
It would have been better if you told me.
You would have been in danger no matter what parents do what's best for their kids.
Are you suffering...?
No I'm at peace I get to be with my parents and a few friends I've lost along the way. Landon I love you your my son I will be watching over you every step of the way...

I hugged her again but this time I couldn't my hand went straight through her.

     What's going on?
         Wait where's Nadia!?

        I turn around and look over at Nadia her nose was bleeding.

*Hayden's POV*

I snuck in through her window like always...huh she's not here. She should be here soon I took off my jacket looking through her stuff when I get a whiff of blood. I took a deep breath and realized it was Nadias blood. I ran following her scent to Landon room where I see her in her zombie mode.

     Nadia look at me hey wake up!
           I tired to wake her up but it's not working!

Her eyes were still glowing green but she wasn't moving.

        What's going on I heard yelling!?
     It's Nadia she's not waking up!
She's in a trance there's nothing we can do until she runs out of energy.
How long will that take?
Depends an hour maybe more I don't know.

I sat down next to her cleaning her nose not much to do until she wakes up.

        I'm sorry mom...
           It's ok Landon always remember that I love you no matter what...