Blast From The Past

Who knows maybe I've lost it. After we finished cleaning it was time to open this place up.

Why open so early?
     I know you deal in guns and drugs but it's a casino I always open it at 12 as for the my bars they open at 4 and my strip clubs open and 12 too.
        Wait I thought you only had one of each lass?
     Nope 3 casinos,1 bar, one strip club, and then I have one that's a bar with a club upstairs.
        Let me guess beauty drugs are just a side hustle?
     Yup now you're getting it what about you kingpin?
        I have 3 clubs and 2 strip joints.
What about family?
What is it with you and asking me questions?
Please you know everything about me we've practically seen each other half naked.
Mhm I wouldn't mind seeing the rest.

He got closer to me picking up my chin like he was about to kiss me. There's something about him that says he's the best kind of trouble.

Am I making you blush beauty?
No...as if.

     Then he gets close to my ear and whispers.

Then why are your cheeks red lass?

Hearing him whisper into my ear gave me goosebumps that I've never had before. That's when my phone rings.

Yeah?
Hey Landon gave me her name according to the hospital he's way behind on bills if you wanna head over there right now.
     Thanks I'll go in a bit call Ruby tell her it's her turn to run the bar until I get there security has the casinos.
You got it boss.
        What's that all about?
     I have to go to the hospital do you wanna come.
        No me and hospitals would mix right now lass.

     I rolled my eyes at him right vampire and blood. I texted Ruby to come get him and take him with her to the bar.

        Hey beauty I'm still here.
     I know ruby is coming to get you you're gonna go to the bar can you mix drinks?
        Yes lass.
     Good there's a mini bar upstairs Ruby will set you up I'll see you later.

     I left and got into my car driving back home.

*20 Minutes Later*

     Finally I got home went in and found Julian in Marcel's old room.

I stood by the door and watched the kids face light up.

           Is this all mine!?
        According to my boss it's all yours.
           Do you live here too?
        Yup I am just down the hall. Oh hey boss what's up?
     Nothing I just have to check on Landons mother. So what do you think Landon?
           I love it is it really mine!?
     Haha it's yours you're more than welcomed to change it however you want.
           Thank you miss...!
     Nadia just call me Nadia.
           Thank you Nadia*hugs you*! When can I see my mom when can I start school!?
     Woe relax we can go right now as for school Julian will check that out ok?
           Ok thank you.
     You're welcome come on Julian.