Dealing With It

What was that for?
     Just a thank you.
        Huh...can I get another one?
Not any time soon don't you have to leave better yet don't you have kingly duties to do?
Not tonight my sister is handling things for me.
What's her name?
Emma we're 2 years apart.
     I'm almost scared to ask how old are you?
        Haha we age just as slow as witches don't worry but I'm 26 what about you?
I just turned 21 the day we met.

     We got closer as if going for another kiss when my door opens wide.

What the hell maria!?
I thought you'd like to know Emmett is sleeping peacefully in his room and you have three potential nanny's coming tomorrow.
You couldn't do it another day?
No.
Fine but nothing before 10.
Their coming at 12 and I would just like to say I knew it!

I covered my face while she pointed at me and then left.

I'm going to bed.
Haha come on it was funny.

That's when I hear light tapping on my door what now? I got up but that when I hear Hayden answer.

What do you want?
Hayden? Um it's Dominic he decided already.
He decided?
I told him everything I told him I would help him in whatever he decided to do...I'll go to his room in a minute thanks Julian.
Your still letting him stay here even after he attacked you!?
Yes not that it's your business!
You are my business!
How does that Beyoncé song go...if you liked it you should have put a ring on it besides this is my house what I say goes.
Sweetheart you're wearing one.

I looked at my hand crap I forgot I was wearing this ring. I got out of bed and headed to the door.

You still haven't said the magic words.

I was about to open the door when he uses his speed pinning me against my door. He was so close that I could feel the warmth of his breath on my neck.

I don't have to ask when your already mine...

He spoke in a husky voice whispering into my ear I could feel my heart race.

*Hayden's POV *

     I pinned her to the door hoping to play with her a little I got closer to her running my fingers down her neck. I whispered in her ear and felt her heart start racing.

I...I...
Am I making you speechless...?

* Nadia's POV *

     I'm speechless...? Is he making me speechless...what's happening to me? I get it he's playing with me two can play at that game. I pushed him close to my bed making him fall back.

* Hayden's POV*

She pushed me on her bed I didn't think it would go this far but I'm going to enjoy this.

* Nadia's POV *

     I smiled I knew exactly how to make us even I slowly rubbed between his legs.

        What are you doing?
     Am I making you speechless...?

     I laughed getting off him and ran out my room as fast as I could. That was totally worth it he's gonna be so pissed. Ha I headed to Dominics room with Julian already there.

     Julian said you decided?
        Yeah I did...I think you have a point if I shift now I'll be able to shift without it hurting myself soon. If I don't I'll practically be killing myself once a month...