I Lived I loved

I put my head down and I watched his eyes fill with tears and at that moment I felt his heart break... We got to the hospital and I parked as close as possible, he didn't wait for me he ran right inside as soon as I stopped... Then again I would too if I was him then again I've never really had a mother... I grabbed my phone and headed inside up the elevator. That's when I hear my phone ring.

     Hello who's this?
You wound me love.
Hayden...sorry I forgot to save your number what is it?
I heard what happened I'll be there in 5.

I heard a beep he hung up on me I need serious therapy after the week I've had so far... I got off the elevator and headed to Layla's room. She was conscious but by the look of her face and the sorrow in her eyes it was time.

        Mom please...you can fight this please...!
           Oh sweetheart I've been sick a long time it's time...I will always be with you. Remember we are angels who are just going home...

     Landon laid his head on her stomach crying and I couldn't help but feel the same...

           Oh Nadia don't cry...I did everything I said I would do I lived I loved...I had a child whom I love with all my heart. It may have been short lived but I loved every second of it...

     With every word she spoke she grew weaker I sat down next to her on the other side.

     I know I can't help you...but let me take your pain away...

     I laid my hand down on the bed letting her hold my hand. I held her hand tight and I took her pain, I let go and watched my arm absorb it.

        What is that

What is that...?
I absorbed her pain my arm will be like this for a bit...
Landon...?
What mom...?
Promise me you won't let this change you I know Nadia has your best interest at heart...I love you...
        I love you too mom...

     I watched her take her last breath...I didn't move as if moving would make it all the more real... that's when I see Landon get up and slowly reach for her hand...

 that's when I see Landon get up and slowly reach for her hand