I'm An Idiot

I watched his eyes close and I thought to myself what did I get myself into... That's when I see Julian running in with Ruby right behind him.

     How bad is it?
        Not bad actually most were on the butterfly drug all others are being tracked down to erase their memory.
           Thank god you're alive!
     Yeah I'm fine Ruby sorry I might have stained my new dress.

     She held me tight.

        What happened to everyone else?
     Those ashes are a hunter he must have thought I was a vampire and shot me but it didn't work.
        What about these three?
     Dead the boss is alive for now, we have to get him back to the house.
        Are you sure that's a good idea he's a blood sucker!?
     No I'm an idiot it's a bad idea but he's the reason I'm alive he took that second shot for me I owe it to him...
           What are we waiting for let's get him home.

     I helped put him in Julian's car and said I'll see them at home. I had to get there first to get everything I need ready. I started up my bike and was going 80 on a 40 speed limit such a rush. As soon as I got home I ran inside to warn everyone what was going on.

           Your letting a blood sucker in your house!?
     Knock it off I owe him my life, now when Julian gets here help him up to my room. Got it!

     Everyone nodded and headed outside. I made my way upstairs to the room, and started getting some supplies from the bookcase.

        Boss where do you want him?     Put him on my bed I'll take care of the rest

     Put him on my bed I'll take care of the rest.
           Need some help?
     Guard for now I can handle the rest.

     I ripped his shirt so I could see all the damage. Lucky him he was shot just above the belt. I grabbed a needle injecting it to numb the pain for a bit. I used my long tweezers pulling the bullet out of his skin. He sat up quick flashing his red eyes and falling back into my bed.

        Where...where am I?
     My room.
        So I was right about you lass you're gonna let me die.
     No I'm gonna help you I pulled the bullet out but I still have to stop the venom from getting into your heart.

        I looked around she was right I'm in a girls room.