Revenge 6

* 2 Week Later*
* Nadia's POV *

     Your majesty?
Kol what is it?
You need to be getting ready.
Thank you but a wise woman once said a queen is never late everyone else is just early.
But in this case you're not a queen.
No I guess not.

We spent the week fixing everything I screwed up and to my surprise everything worked out in the end. The second my drugs hit the streets I was back in business. I made friends with business owners ruining any kind of business Hayden would have with them. Even made friends with a few vampires from out of town. Even managed to changed my bars and casinos aesthetic to a more Slytherin style. Today I am finalizing my role with the vampires. I know eventually I won't be keeping the crown if anything I'll give it to Emma I'm not a vampire I'm more witch then anything.

        I always hoped I'd dress you for your wedding but I'll settle for this and your baby shower.
     Sorry to disappoint.
        You never have come on let me show you.

     I walked in to my room seeing a long length dress on a mannequin....

     Marcus...
        I know I'm amazing but I'm still holding on to your wedding dress design.
     You'll be waiting forever.
         Let's get you ready.

My hair and makeup was done even though my mind was in a million different places. I need to finish finalizing the casinos grand reopening and I have to preform while making sure everyone is where they should be. I took a deep breath getting dressed when I hear a knock at my door.

You look amazing sweetheart...
Marcus can you give us a minute?
Of course.
Are you sure you want to do this you have the support of witches you don't need vampires.
I know how you feel but this isn't permanent I know what I have to do in order to get things done. Once I finish I will step down but I will always be the serpent queen.
Very well...ready?
Yes.

We headed downstairs to the thrown room and to my surprise they put green into the mix for decor.

I'm proud of you sweetheart even if this isn't what I had in mind for you but you did make me a grandfather.
I know you don't stand by my choices but thank you for respecting them.
Knock them dead.

I held my head high walking down the isle to the throne seeing everyone I knew their smiling back at me...proud...

Are you ready?
Yes...

I sat down on the throne facing the crowd as I felt the weight of the crown on my head.