Start Running 1

At breakfast no one said a single word maybe me and Hayden aren't meant to be...but then again maybe me seeing a psycho ex in my dreams isn't the best thing in the world... After breakfast Monique took Emmett to the back yard to play and Julian took Landon to the arcade. I found myself in my med room downstairs listening to a few prisoners scream.

        What are you doing down here?      This is my med room

     This is my med room.
        The screaming people?
     Oh yeah that those are a few people who stole from me or didn't pay their debts I now use them as lab rats.
        Has anyone told you how scary you are?
     Haha not to my face...listen I get why you got mad I'd be mad to I get that I lied to you me being totally honest with my significant other isn't my strong suit you can ask Julian.
        You dated Julian?
      No you moron I dated Marcel look how well that tired out...
        I think it turned out ok.
     What do you mean?
        If he hadn't screwed up I wouldn't have the chance to be with you right now.
     Your an idiot.
So what are you doing?
If this thing works I will be invisible.
        It doesn't help with your smell I can smell you from a mile away.
     Creepy but I'm working on it...

     I focused my energy on the bracelet as I watched it float in midair.

     All done.
        That's it? No flickering lights or floating books?
     Nope watch.

     I moved the bee on my bracelet and suddenly Hayden was looking around for me.

     He looked around but it wasn't long before he poked my eyes

Ow!
I'm not nose blind I can still smell you.
You poked my eyes!
I barely touched you so how are you getting in superstar?
Your around me all the time so odds are my scent is on you but I was gonna give you a bag of my blood.
I'm sorry?
It's not like it's a dirty word don't vampire walk around with a blood bag?
        No.
     Well then get ready to step out of your comfort zone sweetheart.

     I tied a tourniquet around my arm poking myself with a needle when I look up and see Hayden's eyes.

     How long has it been since you feed?
A few days I'm fine.
You're not your eyes are still red...if you want I can find you a blood bag I'm sure there's one somewhere...
You don't get it...it won't work for me.
Then tell me why not?
After a vampire gets a taste of their mates blood it's almost impossible to satisfy our hunger. So in short all blood but yours taste like dirt until I turn you.
So you feed from me or turn me? What happens once I turn?
I don't need to live off your blood I'll go back to drinking whatever I want.
Why didn't you tell me?
I didn't know until after you feed me your blood.
Ok fair enough once we get this over with you and I are going to sit down and talk about all of this.
Ok.