Sorrow Filled

I woke up to the sun shining in my face ughh my head...

        Don't you dare get up!
     Julian...?
        You need rest Hayden said your nose was bleeding which means you used way to much energy what happened?
     I should ask you the same where's Dominic...?
        He's downstairs sleeping don't change the subject.
     How long have I been out?
        5 hours it's 8:30 right now.
     Even if I told you you wouldn't believe me...where's Landon and Emmett!?
        Hayden took him to school Ems downstairs in the kitchen and try me?
     I met my dad last night.

     He looked at me with a blank stare making that stupid face of his.

        How!? When!? Where!?
     He used a dream spell I'm surprised he found me actually...he was warning me about something...
        What?
     Vampires know about me and their coming for me.
        What!?
     Yeah exactly look I'm fine I feel fine get out of my room I'm going shower and change.
        Mhm I cleaned as much as I could from your arm can you heal?

Oh right I almost forgot about that...

I'll heal it don't worry now get out!

He rolled is eyes at me and left my room closing the door behind him. I pulled the IV out of my arm and healed my arm stupid Dominic. I grabbed some clothes and headed to the shower. I took a deep breath I literally have a 3 hundred pound wolf in my basement on top of that I'm mates to an arrogant vampire, I have to deal with vampires on my ass, Emmetts powers, and a social worker... Normal people would have called it quits by now...why couldn't I be normal... I washed my hair and jumped out of the shower and got dressed.

     I put on a red long sleeve shirt and a pair of light blue jeans

     I put on a red long sleeve shirt and a pair of light blue jeans. I brushed my hair and headed downstairs to deal with everyone.

Ma!
Oh hey Em are you ok?
Yeah Julian said you were still sleeping and I couldn't wake you up.
It's ok love finish eating I have to go get something from the basement.
Ok.

I watched him sit back down at the table. I headed downstairs with Julian and marcel following close behind me.