Goodbye

I don't...but it's a choice I made the choice to be kind despite my past...
        You should've met my father you think it's so easy? To be kind and good? Don't make me laugh Nadia I was 5 when I first had blood on my hands...
     If you taught me anything you taught me that we are nothing like our parents we don't have to be them...
Don't be an idiot Nadia you are just like your mother. The only difference is you abandoned my son as a baby.

That actually hurt...I never wanted to abandon Emmett but I was so young and I was homeless even I knew I couldn't give him what he needed.

No offense but I don't have any heart strings left for you to tug on. You want compassion? Move the hell on because I'm not leaving until you're dead.
No offense babygirl but this can end with you dying or this can end with you agreeing to take my hand.

He used his magic sealing his office door shut not noticing that I did the same thing.

You're trapped. There's nowhere to run now.

He says triumphantly, drawing a knife from his desk. But instead of being intimidated I started to laugh, doubling over. His smile wavers, and I
finally straighten up with a grin.

I have no need to run. Because you see.

I gestured around the small, dimly lit room.

I'm not trapped in here with you.

Faster than he can comprehend, he finds himself somehow disarmed and pinned against the wall, his own knife being held at his throat. I got closer to him whispering in his ear.

You're trapped in here with me...

* Julian's POV *

I couldn't help but look over at Hayden. No matter how hard he tried he was scared and it showed. He drove like a mad man gripping his steering wheel so tight I was surprised I didn't break. I've never seen Hayden like this he was a man on a mission...where the women he loves could die. I started remembering what happened to me just before I died. How he snapped my neck in front of Nadia and I couldn't do anything to stop it. How her screams echo in my head when she thought I was dead...  My mind was everywhere my eyes were full of water at the thought of my losing my best friend, my sister and I can't imagine the world without her in it.

* Hayden's POV *

     I felt everything...every kick, punch, and the feeling of my hair being pulled. I can't lose her...if I lose her I don't know what I'll do...she's my mate I can't imagine my life without her. She made me believe in love... But the things I feel for her test my morals every day. She makes me so fucking crazy, I don't even know if I'm the same person anymore. But when I looked into her green eyes and painted fingernails grooving a kitchen knife when she makes dinner...I felt content. I wish she knew how hard it was for me to feel this pain... Please...please don't leave me... I'll be better...I'll be the perfect husband, I'll grovel at your feet, I'll never lie to you...and I will give up my crown...anything you ask I'll do it just please don't die on me..

* Nadia's POV *

      I swallowed hard, chest heaving, his words a breathless, shaky whisper when he says.

        I'm so desperately in love with you Nadia why can't you let me love you?

I'm rooted to the ground, spinning while standing, dizzy in my blood and in my bones. I'm breathing like I'm the first human who's ever learned to fly, like I've been inhaling the kind of oxygen only found in the clouds and I'm trying but I don't know how to keep my body from reacting to him, to every blow, to every kick, and I can't keep going...