You Idiot

Wait what!? Do you think I've been living under a rock I know what your kind can do! I know what your kind does to people like me!
Whatever your thinking you're way off!
Really? Answer me this then if I had left you for dead what would you have done? Right let me answer that you would have forced a witch to heal you!
If you know so much about me then why help me!
You took a bullet for me god knows why but you did I owe you for now I can do this much next time you listen in to my conversations I will kill you.
Who the hell do you think you are threatening me?
I'm the girl who's saving your life you think I care about your status and all the people you kill. You wouldn't even be able to lay a finger on me.
Wanna bet.

I used my vampire speed and got in front of her face. I could hear her breathe I put my hand on her check then flicked her forehead.

Do that again and you'll see where you'll end up.

I grabbed a blade cutting my wrist letting it drip into a jar.

Here eat up and get out enjoy the rest of your day I'm sure Julian has told you where the kitchen is I'll see you later.
        Sure.

     Stupid bastard I need to stop feeling so sorry for myself I am green ember. The best drug dealer and maker in the business I'm fear by anyone who crosses me it's time I live up to it. I sat down at my table and started to paint.

     Hey Julian can I ask you something I know I can't ask about her family but why is she so cold?
Mhm she's not cold she acts tuff because that's all she's ever known. I can't say specifically who but a number of people have broken her trust in ways you can't imagine. She's my best friend she's not cold she's strong.

I've never heard of someone speak so proudly about someone. I know I'm new here but I hope that one day you'll tell me your story one day.

*7 Hours Later*

     I finally finished...

        I swear to god Nadia if you don't unlock this door I'll break it down!     I'm going Julian relax*opens door*

     I'm going Julian relax*opens door*.
        Do you know what time it is!?
     No mom I had my phone on the table this whole time!
        It's nine at night we got work in the morning turn off your music, eat something and go to bed!
     Yes mom I'm going! But first what do you think?
        I love it now go.

     I rolled my eyes but damn I didn't think it was so late. I grabbed some cookies and a cup of milk and headed to my room.

     Oh right you're in here.
        Well I don't feel like dying yet do you know what time it is?
     Yes I was just yelled at go to sleep your coming to work with me.
        I am?
     Yes because you're gonna clean the mess you made and I have stuff to do I'm not leaving you here alone.
        I'm not a child.
     You act like one.