My Queen 1

Hayden?
        No it's only been 10 minutes.
     No not that I want to see it.
       See what?
     My magic.

     Looks like I'm going have to train you too

        I doubt it it's a dim feeling I think it only came out because Marcel pissed me off. I seriously doubt it'll stick.
This bond of yours is weird.
To be fair I didn't exactly expect to be with a witch.
If it makes you feel better I didn't expect to be with anyone.

He starts to laugh turning towards me looking right at me kissing me lightly making me smile.

There's the smile I missed.
I hate you.
No you don't.
Who would know about this?
I have no idea I can ask but who knows this isn't something heard of.
Ask and see if not it's ok we'll figure it out as we go.

I gave him a warm smile pulling him in by his shirt kissing him. He smiled at me kissing me back deeper making me moan his name.

Hayden...
Mhmm the things I want to do...
I know I'm sorry.
It's fine don't worry I get to enjoy the rest of the day with you.

     He laid his head right on my breasts with an arm around my stomach. It wasn't long before he fell asleep but lets face it I wasn't tired but I did love laying here in bed wrapped in Hayden's arms. I took a deep breathe shutting my eyes  running my fingers through his hair tracing his arm with my other hand.  That's when I hear my phone go off.

Hey what's up?
Hey you busy?
Yes why what is it?
Did you kick out Marcel?
All things considered yeah why?
We had to call the police at the casino he was here drinking throwing drinks playing games I had to call the sheriff.
You did the right thing...
Boss?
It's fine it was the right call I'll call the sheriff and see what's going on.

I hung up the phone calling the sheriff...please don't be dead.

Nadia?
Hey sheriff I'm...
Don't bother look I can look away all the time but this isn't going to fly! Three of my officers are inured!
I'm not asking for you to let him go...just do what you have to do...
Are you sure?
Yes I'm sure.

I hung up the phone rubbing my eyes are you freaking kidding me!? I look down seeing Hayden staring up at me.

Don't do it.
I'm not going anywhere...
I know what your thinking...do you still love him?
Ha...how can you ask me that!?
That wasn't a no.

I watched him get up in a hurry about ready to leave.

Marcel will always have a place in my heart he's the one who taught me not to be afraid of wanting something. So yes I love Marcel...but I'm no longer in love with Marcel.
You realize he knows this. He knows you'd fight for him that you'd go to the end of the earth to help him!