The Boogeyman

We enjoyed dinner  the kids had fun but I know something was on Hayden's mind I wonder what it was. It was fun that's when I hear my phone go off.

     Yeah?
Boss we have a problem boogeyman's men shot Dominic coming out of the club we were in!
Come here now! I'll deal with it.
Yes boss.
Maria get the kids upstairs now and get me a first aid kit.
Yes ma'am come on kids.
What's going on?
Someone got shot their on there way here on top of the fridge there's a cabinet get me a bottle of tequila. Julian you're going to go outside and help them bring him in.
           You got it.

     We cleaned off the kitchen table waiting and it didn't take long for the guys to come bursting through the door.

     Put him on the table is he drunk!?
               Tipsy boss.
     Hayden can you shove tequila down his throat!?
        You got it.

     I ripped his shirt lucky bastard he only got shot in his chest.

           You gonna let me die...?
     No not yet anyway.

     I grabbed the tweezers out of the kit. Dominic started to twitch I had Julian and Marcel hold him down. I pulled out the bullet...it didn't go as deep as I thought...

        I watched her pull out the bullet wow now that's a women

        I watched her pull out the bullet wow now that's a women. Her hands lit up with blue flames and she put pressure on his wound.

How bad is it?
Not bad he'll be fine I just have to monitor for infection. Can one of you take him up to his room?
I'll do it.
No not you you have some explaining to do!

What the fuck were they doing in that territory to begin with. Julian and Hayden picked him up and headed upstairs.

I'm waiting...
Don't be like that Nadia it wasn't like that I swear.
     Marcel I don't know how to yell at you! You have a baby and your putting yourself in these situations!?
        Nadia shut the fuck up and listen! He called me to pick him up from the bar that was it I found him in the back on the ground.

That was the first I've never been told to shut up by my own guys.

     Was he conscious when you were there?
        Barley...I picked him up I was on my way here when I called you...
     Go home for now he'll be fine.
        I'm sorry I yelled I was out of line...
     Don't it's fine go home I can take care of him from here.

     He got close to me hugging me and kissed the top of my head.

Love you...
Love you too go home before your girl chews my ass.
Alright I'm going make sure he doesn't die.