Healing

I woke up looking at my phone it was 9 in the morning... I roll over facing the ceiling and I look over realizing yesterday wasn't a dream I'm actually helping a vampire I'm so stupid. I got out of bed slowly and headed to my closest closing it behind me. Finally alone.

     I got dressed putting on a black crop top and a pair on black shorts

     I got dressed putting on a black crop top and a pair on black shorts. Thank god it's Saturday. I looked around and crap I can't find my shoes...their by my bed... I opened the door and got my shoes and as fast as possible. I grabbed them making my way out the door.

        Good morning darling.
     You're awake!?
        I have been for the past hour I hardly sleep*smirks*.
     Ugh just when I was hoping to avoid you. Move the cover I'll heal you again before I leave.
       Fine so where are we going?
     Cute. I'm leaving you're staying here and behaving Julian's babysitting you.
        You think I'm cute? I don't need a babysitter I'm fine.
     You're right but I don't trust you.

     I took off the bandage and started to heal him again. When I notice how small the shot got.

     Huh.
        What is it am I dying?
     No actually the opposite it's healing faster you'll be out in a day or two so probably Tuesday.
        Great. Any chance I could use your phone?
     Sure here I'll be back.

     She threw her phone at me and I caught it. I turned it on and noticed her back grounds just black? I dialed the number she better answer.

        Hello?
     Emma it's me.
Hayden!?  What the hell!  Do you know how worried I've been worried found your guards dead in an Alley!
     Emma shut up I'm fine I got shot in the chest and the venom was spreading fast...
Why didn't you go home then!?  We would have forced a witch to help you!
     I'm getting help I'll be home by Tuesday.
From who Hayden I'm not covering for you again!
     It's Sunday just till Tuesday I got to go bye Emma.
Hayden I swear to god if you hang up...

*At The Same Time *

     I headed downstairs to find Julian.

        Hey boss so what's with the mystery guy?
     Hey Julian I was looking for you actually about that he might be leaving sooner the bullet hole is closing up faster than I thought.
        That's great then.
     Yeah...anyway I have to go you're babysitting him.
        Yeah sure I got it.
     Thanks you're a lifesaver.

     I went back up to my room to get my stuff to leave. Hayden handed me my phone and I grabbed my bag.

        So you never told me where your headed?
     I have a meeting to go to satisfied.
        A meeting?  Without your right hand man?
     Yeah I do things alone too. Anyway there's clothes for you in the bathroom and I'll feed you when I get back.
        Later.