Old Habits

Thanks again sheriff.
No problem just keep him on a short leash.
Who the fuck...

     I stepped on marcels foot hard making him shut up.

It won't happen again come on marcel.

     I pushed marcel out the door and ugh he smells like a cheap beer.

     Sit in the back away from Emmett you stink like booze.
        Well thanks the one person who was supposed to bail me out left me in jail.
     For good reason let's go.

     We made our way to the car damn we were supposed to get ice cream.

        Are we still getting ice cream?
     Yes...oh sorry this is Monique and that idiot in the back is marcel.
Nice to meet you.
Likewise.

     I started up the car and headed for the ice cream shop on 5th street.

     We're taking it to go.
Kk.

As soon as I parked Emmett took off and I handed Monique my wallet with her running right behind him.

*Moniques POV*

Emmett ran off and I caught up to him as fast as I could how is this kid so fast.

Come on moni before it gets crowded!
I'm coming!

Once we got inside it was empty but then again it just opened and the place smelled amazing.

     Ok so what do you want?         Mhm ma would want chocolate chip and I want cookie dough

Mhm ma would want chocolate chip and I want cookie dough.
Ok.
Hey are you here to help me?
Kinda why?
No...

He shushes me and gestures for me to get closer.

About my magic?
Your magic?
Yeah ma has it too oh and so does Landon his is different he says it's because he's old and I'm still little.
Ok let me order the ice cream.

Magic? Him, Nadia and Landon have it I wonder what he means?

Do you want ice cream?
Not unless it has vodka in it...

     I can't imagine what he's going through but he's not the first guy this has happened to.

     What do you want to do then?
What do you mean?
Do you want to fight for that kid? Do you want me to go beat her ass for hurting you? Do you want to drown yourself in tequila because I'll join you. Do you want me to help you forget?
I don't want to take her away from Sophia she's her mother...
I'm not telling you to fight for full custody but at least the right to see her.
Just for today let me drown myself...
Ok.
How did you know...?
Know what?
A year ago you swore up and down that you would never have kids scratch that you said you would never have kids with me...
     I'm going to stop you right there before you say something you'll regret. What happened is done you went your way and I went mine you have no right to bring it up. I'm not the one who cheated so shut up I'm trying to be your friend and I'm trying look out for you out of the goodness of my heart I am trying to help you so shut up just shut up!