Forgiveness 7

I was going to ask you to be my wife that day

        I was going to ask you to be my wife that day...I've kept it in my pocket this whole time.... Better late than never right? I love you Nadia Sage Petrova I want you to be my wife. I want you to be with me when we're old and gray....
     I....Hayden I...

     I didn't know what to say... how could I...I had no choice...

     No...
        What...?
     Hayden...I love you...I never got to say that until now...but I do...
        Then say yes...
     I can't...you moved on Hayden...I'll give you a day to figure out what you want...if it's not me that's ok... I'll make due and survive I will do that for you... But if you want this I will say yes and I'll even marry you tomorrow in Vegas... But you need to decide if this is what you truly want...

     I saw the look in his eyes...I broke his heart... I didn't get to finish my sentence went he takes off disappearing...I stood there in silence realizing what I had done... But it wouldn't be fair to Hayden if I didn't let him go... I walked back to the car to find Kol waiting for me holding a napkin...

     You heard....?
        It was hard not to...may I speak freely?
     Yes.
There is something to be said about two people who find each other time and time again. No matter what situations they end up in or how far apart they become they come back to each other. Those are the people who have a little thing called fate on their side. Those are the people I envy. It's almost like the world is saying, stop separating you are meant to be together.
     How do you know...?
Because you guys don't look at each other with butterflies and happiness. You look at each other with reality but at the same time, there's a fairytale awaiting you. He loves you whoever this girl is sired bond or not will be more trouble than she's worth.
     How do you mean?
        Sired or not she will want revenge. As for Hayden he loves you I know your trying the boomerang affect but it might just come back to haunt you in the end.
     I know...but if he doesn't want to be with me and i force him to he will never forgive me.     
        He will never forgive you for saying no.
     It's Hayden he's forgiven me before....
        That was before.
     As for ruby...if he chooses me I will make sure she doesn't come near me or my family again...take me home.

Kol nodded taking me home the thought did cross my mind would I kill her? I mean she's my friend...was my friend... I don't know what I would do. I took a deep breath and before I knew it I was in my new home surrounded by people in moving cars.

        Their waiting for you.
     Right...

I walked up to the house using my magic changing it to my will...