I Want To Be King

* 4 Months Later Julian's POV *

     We stayed and waited dealing with the aftermath of everything... But this was never what I expected...

It's been 4 months! She's still not awake!
As I said! It's up to her!
Enough Julian and Damon this isn't gonna help anything what would Nadia say if she heard us arguing.
Emma's right...I'm sorry.
How much money do you have left?
We relied on drugs Nadia made she didn't leave her recipes so with the casino and everything we have maybe 6 months.
I'll help with anything I can...I'm queen the least I can do is vouch for you.

* Emmett's POV *

I sat next to my momma reading her books as best I could anyway. I would sing to her and try to keep her updated on everything...but I haven't seen my dad... Uncle Julian says that he's sick and that's why he pushed me.

Momma...we need you...daddy's sick and won't see me anymore...

* Nadia's POV*

I had a sudden burst of air in my lung...what the hell...I was catching my breath when I found myself in the woods...

        Miss Nadia?

Miss Nadia?

A women suddenly appears in front of me and the first thing I notice is her wings.

Am I dead...?
No you are where your people call limbo between life and death.
Why...I died...I shouldn't be...
Yes you should be but you had vampire blood in your system. Please take a walk with me.

I walked along side her...I should be dead though...Alex dies and so do I.

My life was linked to his...
We agreed to give you a second chance.
Why? Not that I'm complaining...
Aside from the blood you technically weren't supposed to survive so we came to the agreement to give you a second chance. You my dear child did so much more good than you were supposed to...even those that died around you spoke highly of you.
I...who?
        Miss Layla she's in the afterlife of supernaturals and she's at peace. She's a very persuasive woman.
     That she is...
        She asked me to let you know that she is taking good care of you daughter as you take care of her child.
A...Aurora's here...?
She is she's a peace Nadia she lived a short life but it was well lived she knew you loved her so much.
Please...
I'm sorry my dear taking you there would cause more death than you know. But a warning my dear you may not want an army at your back but you will need one nonetheless.

She walks over to me kissing the top of my head and I'm surrounded by white light. I couldn't open my eyes...but I heard someone talking.

Momma...we need you...daddy's sick and won't see me anymore...