Experimenting 1

Have you lost your mind!? We aren't doing that!
Julian, I'm not cutting an arm off here it's just a little blood.
Nadia! This isn't a game if this is real and we prove it this will get out!
It's already out! My eyes aren't a gift it's a curse! I don't want to prove that it's real I want to prove that he was lying that all this is fake...
I know you want badly to fix things but you won't just be putting yourself in danger what about everyone else!?
What if there's a chance I can help people!? Look at my mom she'd rather be a vampire and I took that from her and now I can change that for people.
        This is dangerous...
     What we do won't ever leave this room...

     Julian nodded but he hated the idea but then again it wasn't his choice. I cut the palm of my hand with a knife filling a cup with blood.

     I'll take it to him

     I'll take it to him.

     I unlocked the door leading to the cells and I found him lying in bed.

     Dinner.
        Why the change of heart?
     I thought you'd like to have a last meal.
Funny.

He snatched the cup out of my hand drinking every last drop. I watched him closely for how long until it's supposed to take effect.

How do you feel?
Why what's in this!?
Nothing...

I turned around about to leave why I hear someone fall I turn around in a hurry and saw him twitching on the floor.

Julian!

     Julian came in running standing next to me watching him switch on the floor when suddenly he stopped and looked up at us.

           What did you do to me!?
     I...don't know...

     I watched in fear as his red eyes turning into light brown eyes... he wasn't lying this is all true.

     I'm so sorry...
           You're sorry!? I can feel my heart beating again... I don't have fangs anymore.

     He looked at us as if he was relieved well that was unexpected...I opened the door to take a closer look when he pushes me and Julian out of the way. How the hell does he have his strength and speed!?

        Are you ok!?
     No, I'm not ok! Now we have to catch him.
        Can he get out!?
     No! Not unless I open the door...damn it let's go.

We headed upstairs to find mark facing him down.

You will go back downstairs to your cell closing yourself inside.
I will go back downstairs and close myself in a cell...

We watched him go back to his cell what the hell is going on?

You saw that right!?
So he's not a vampire but he still has his strength and speed...? I can't believe this is real...
You did your little experiment let's go back upstairs.
Fine.