one

Early morning set times are not so fun, but when you have a great cast it can make it slightly better. Sitting in the makeup chair as for some reason Charlie and Jeremy has lots of energy this morning, while Owen is half asleep in the chair he's in.

"Charlie, Jeremy, it's early, how do you have energy?" I ask as I turn to look at him.

"They both had many cups of coffee this morning." Owen said leaning on his hand. "Other than that, it's just them."

"Come on Sawyer. Dance with us." Charlie says grabbing my hands and pulling me off my chair and swinging my hands back and forth.

"You can dance all the way to craft services and get me a coffee." I smile at him and sit back down.

"I guess I can. Be right back. Hey Madi!" Charlie says as he leaves and Madi walks in. Madison looks surprised at Charlie and waves and goes and sits next to me.

"I don't understand him." She says.

"I don't think anyone does." Owen says.

Charlie soon comes back with coffee and hands mine to me. "Thank you." I tell him and take a ship and burning my tongue as I do. "Shit that's hot." I set it down on the table next to me.

"Yeah, should have warned you." Charlie says handing one to Owen and Madison as well. "Oh," he turns back to me, "I ran into Kenny and he wants you to help him and well me with figuring out the Perfect Harmony dance."

"Okay. I'll talk to him when I see him. Thanks for the coffee again." I smile at him and take another smaller sip.

"Yeah, of course." He smiles back and goes and sits down. Next to Owen and starts to bug him.

— • —

Once I finished all my scenes for the day I meet up with Kenny at one of the rehearsal studios. I walk in to find him talking with Charlie and Madison.

"Hey guys!" I say setting my stuff down and walking over to them.

"Hey Sawyer! So I was talking with them about what I want for the Perfect Harmony dance." Kenny says turn to me.

"Okay cool. Are we starting today, or?" I ask.

"Next week. I'm still figuring some things out. But before the two of you," He points to Charlie and Madison, "do the dance together I want you to learn and separately and that's where you Sawyer come in and Mads you will be learning it with Aidan."

"Cool." The three of us say in sync.

"Okay now go about your day. You all are done for the day." He tells us.

The three of us grab our things and start to head out. When Madi speaks up. "So it's Friday, so how able a movie night?" She ask.

"I'm down." I tell her.

"Same here. Text in the group chat to see who else wants to join." Charlie says.

"Alright. We can do it at my place." I say.

"Awesome! See you guys later!" Madison says and runs off to her dads car.

"So, do you want to hang out? Owen still has a couple scenes and it's boring without him." Charlie says waking next to me.

"Ah, so I'm second to Owen, now am I?" I say purposely bumping into him.

"You know what I mean."

"Yeah, sure let's hang out." I smile at him and we go to his car. I got a ride in with Savannah, who I live with and who finished early so I was going home with Charlie anyways.

"Savannah! I'm home and I brought a stranger with me!" I shout walking through the door and Charlie following behind.

"Hi Sawyer, hi Charlie." Savanah says walking out of her room. "So I heard we are having a movie night."

"Yes we are. Sorry I didn't check with you before hand." I tell her throwing my stuff into my room.

"It's all good. I'll go run and get some snacks you guys can pick out the movie." She grabs her car keys and leaves.

I turn and look at Charlie. "Any movie you are in the mood for?" I ask him.

"Not really. We could just pick out a couple and chose when everyone gets here." He says.

"Sounds like a plan." I go and sit on the couch and grab the remote and go to Netflix.

— • —

Once everyone arrives we argue about what movie to watch. Which we all finally agree on Mamma Mia. I go and make popcorn in the kitchen while Savannah gets the movie going. I make two bowls and I set them on the coffee table and find my seat which happens to be next to Charlie. I pull my legs up on the couch and hug my knee close to me as the movie starts.

Everyone is chatting and laughing throughout the movie. Someone orders a pizza at some point because the popcorn wasn't enough. I rest my hand on the couch and felt Charlie's lightly touch mine. I look over at him and felt this weird feeling in my stomach. I hear the doorbell ring and I immediately get up and open it to see the pizza delivery guy. I smile and pay him and wish him a good night. I set the pizza down in the coffee table and sit back down.

What did I just feel when I touched Charlie's hand?

— • —
I hope you enjoyed this first chapter!