nineteen

3 months later

— • —

Three months after the end of filming Julie and The Phantoms and Charlie and I are still going good. Jeremy and Carolyn's wedding was an absolute blast but then Covid happened so I am now in Canada with Charlie because I did not want to quarantine alone and who knows when I could see Charlie next. His family is absolutely amazing and where so happy to let me stay with them throughout quarantine.

Currently Charlie and I are laying in his bed watching a movie. My head is on his chest and his arms around my waist. This is how most nights have ended up, us cuddling in bed — just cuddling because anything else is very weird to do in his family home.

Owen constantly calls us, losing his mind slightly or majorly. Savannah and I are also constantly talking and texting. It's weird going from planing on when we will meet up and possibly vacations to being stuck at home not know when we will be able to see each other in person.

"Hey, do you wanna watch another one or go to bed?" I hear Charlie ask pulling me from my thoughts.

"We can watch another one. I'm not super tired." I look up at him and smile. He smiles back and presses a quick kiss to my lips before turning back to the TV and turning on another movie.

This boy makes me crazy happy. I have been nervous for a relationship after the one with my ex and I feel like I am in love with him. I don't know how to say it, maybe because I am scared it will back fire and he won't feel the same way but I am also 99% sure he feels the same way.

I cuddle into him more and I feel him press a kiss to the top of my head before leaning his head in mine making me smile. I really do love him.

— • —

charles_gillespie

♡ liked by sawyeranderson and 45,708 otherscharles_gillespie favorite quarantine buddy🤍tagged: sawyeranderson

charles_gillespie favorite quarantine buddy🤍
tagged: sawyeranderson

view all comments

owenjoyner wow... way to make a guy feel lonely
sawyeranderson miss you bud!

sawyeranderson 🤍🤍🤍🤍
charles_gillespie 🤍🤍🤍🤍

username the cutest couple ever

— • —
two updates in two days???? who would've thought
yes I did a time jump bc I didn't want it to drag on and I am trying to get to current times and when JATP releases before this story ends. idk how long this will be but it won't be crazy long. Also go check out my Owen fic!