fifteen

sawyeranderson

liked by charles_gillespie and 49,792 otherssawyeranderson thinking about dying my hair brown again?????

sawyeranderson thinking about dying my hair brown again?????

view all comments

username HELLO

charles_gillespie you're pretty
| sawyeranderson 🥺🥰 stop

username1 i want to be you

username2 waking up in the morning thinking about so many thing i just wish things would get better i'm trying to get ride of them but nothing seems to stay the same

savannahleemay my GORGEOUS best friend😍
| toricaro no my GORGEOUS best friend
| sawyeranderson i love you both☺️

username3 alexa, how do i become like sawyer anderson?

owenjoyner i vote to just shave it all off
| sawyeranderson i'll do it if you do
| owenjoyner uhhhhhhh, i'll think about it

themadisonreyes you kill it in any color!!!
| sawyeranderson ❤️❤️🥺🥺 love you mads

username4 who ever marries sawyer they will have cute ass kids
| toricaro sawyer and charlie will have cute kids
| sawyeranderson shut up
| charles_gillespie i'm down to have kids with sawyer
| sawyeranderson uhhhhh... i mean... i wouldn't say no

username5 is sawyer dating charlie?
| username6 it seems like it but probably are keeping it
private

carolynnrowland i can't wait to see you sawyer!!!!
| sawyeranderson YES I MISS YOU!!!!

— • —

"You want to have kids with me?" I ask Charlie as we lay in his bed. My head is in his lap and he runs his fingers through my hair.

"I mean, yeah. I see you in my future. Obviously that is years down the line but, I can see it." He says smiling down at me.

"I see you in my future too." I smile at him and lean up to kiss him. He puts a hand on my cheek and one on my waist and pulls me closer. I pull away to sit up and straddle his waist and press my lips to his again. I feel Charlie's thumbs rub against the skin where my shirt had rode up. My fingers are in his hair and grip it slightly causing him to groan against my lips making me laugh. He moves us so he's on top.

He moves his lips from mine down to my jaw and to my neck. My breathe hitches in my throat as he sucks slightly. I grip his biceps and close my eyes. I feel his hands move my shirt up slightly making my eyes shot up and I push Charlie away.

"Charlie, stop." I say and he moves away quickly.

"I'm sorry." He says moving to sit next to me.

"No, no, it wasn't anything you where doing. Just," I look over at him and he gives me a concerned look. "My ex."

"You don't need to tell me." He rest a hand on my knee and I place mine on top of his.

"No, I want to. I-I need to tell you. I mean I don't need to but I want too." I explain to him the whole story. I glue from our hands that are now intertwined in my lap to his eyes and I can tell he's listening. He rubs the back of my hand of his thumb. At the end his pulls me into his arms as a few tears fall down my cheeks and onto his shirt.

"I'm sorry that happened to." He says and rubs a hand on my back.

"I'm okay now. Just haven't really talked about it." I say mumbled into his shoulder.

"I know but you shouldn't have gone through that." I pull away from him and wipe the tears from under my eyes. "Thank you for telling me."

"No need to thank me. I wanted too. I really like you Charlie."

"I really like you too." I puts a hand on my face and I lean into it.

"You can kiss me you know." I laugh. He falls back onto the bed and laughs. I smile at him and lean over him and press a kiss to his lips. "Was that so hard now?"

"Shut up." He pulls me into his chest and we laugh.

— • —
i'm trying to have a couple drafts ready so i'm not letting you guys wait till i get around to writing a chapter.