two

The weekend was very chill. Savannah and I basically just watched movies all weekend. So when we walk into set with the chaotic energy that it has it is a change from a quite weekend. Savannah and I are walking to our trailers and she Charlie and Owen chasing each other for some reason. Not really shocking but we continue on to get ready for a Dirty Candy rehearsal.

"Hey don't you have rehearsal with Charlie for the song him and Madi wrote?" Savannah ask as we walk towards the studio.

"Yeah. Kenny set a video of the choreography. It's really cute. I think him and Mads will do great at learning it." I tell her as we walk in and we set our stuff down.

"Nice, can I see some of it?"

"You can, when everyone else does."

"Oh come on Sawyer."

I laugh and go over to where the rest of Dirty Candy is in the room and sit by them and wait for Kenny and some other people to come in.

— • —

Once rehearsals for "Wow" was over I walked over to  Crafty because I was starving and I forgot to eat before rehearsals. Walking in I see Charlie, Owen and Jeremy sitting at a table talking.

"Hey Sawyer." Owen says waving her over. Sawyer smiles and walks over to the three boys.

"Hey. How's it going?" I ask sitting next to Jeremy across from Charlie.

"Pretty good. We filmed when Madi first meets us so that was... loud." Jeremy says. "But how was rehearsals for you?"

"Good. Tiring but, Charlie. Ready to learn Perfect Harmonys?" I look over and smile at the brown haired boy who is oddly quite.

"Yeah, actually no, i'm nervous. I've never had to dance like with someone like that." He says running his hand through his hair.

"You'll be fine. Trust me." I reassure him and give him a light smile which he returns.

"Well, we have to get back to set. So see you later?" Owen says standing up, Jer and Charlie following after.

"Yeah. Have fun."

"Oh we will." Jeremy says and the three of them walk away. I go over to the table and grab a muffin and see Tori and Savannah and go and sit with them.

"Do you like Charlie?" Tori says as I sit down.

"Uh, what? What makes you say that?" I ask looking confused at the both of them.

"Come on. Owen and Jer saw how you two were looking at each other just now." Savannah says.

"I don't like him. We're just friends." I take a bit of my muffin. Looking at my two friends who just raise an eyebrow at me. "What?"

"Denial." Tori takes a bit of her apple. I just shake my head and change the subject.

I don't like Charlie right?

— • —

After Charlie finishes all his scenes for the day he walks into the rehearsals space. I smile up at him.

"Hey." I say with a smile on my face.

"Hey. Are we waiting for anyone?" He ask sitting on the floor next to me.

"Paul and Louise are coming and possibly Tori. They just had to talk to Kenny quickly." I answer him.

"Ahh gotcha." He goes and lays down his head in my lap.

"Tired?" I laugh.

"Yes, very. After this i'm going to crash hard." He laughs.

Paul and Louise walk in. "Okay, come one let's get to work." Paul claps his hands. Charlie standing up and puts out a hand which I take he pulls me up.

Paul and Louise then go through the dance together before starting to teach Charlie. It's kind of funny watching Charlie learn it.

"Hey Sawyer?" Louise looks over at me. "Can you do this with him?" She ask.

"Yeah." I answer walking over to him.

"Just from the begging to the part where he lifts you." She says standing next to Paul.

I nod and stand in front of Charlie, who when the music starts pretends to walk through a mirror and walk towards me. We brush our hands through one another like they just go trough. Eventually we grab hands and I go on my top toes and look up and look at Charlie where our eyes lock. Our hands go up and then I lean back where I lift my right hand and he grabs it with his right one. Spinning me so my back is to his front. We bring our arms out then in and back out where Charlie then wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up and spins us around. Butterflies bubbling up in my stomach.

"That was good. Nice job." Paul says high giving the both of us. Louise goes back in and starts to teach Charlie the next part.

I stand next to Paul who whispers to me. "You two like each other don't you?" I look up at him like he's crazy. "Even if you don't think so now, you'll realize it soon." He goes back to watching Louise and Charlie. I shake my head and just watch them.

— • —

sawyeranderson

liked by savannahleemay and 45,704 otherssawyeranderson me rn because i get to do what i love as my job now🤍

sawyeranderson me rn because i get to do what i love as my job now🤍

view all comments

username first

savannahleemay and you are freaking amazing
| sawyeranderson i love you roomie
| savannahleemay me more💛

owenjoyner aw you were so cute. what happened?
| sawyeranderson can't guy just annoy charlie?
| charles_gillespie or... how about this... don't
annoy either of us
| owenjoyner or... i just annoy both of you and
  call it a day
| sawyeranderson charlie, i think we lost
| charles_gillespie nah, it's not over

— • —
i like adding some social media into my books. I hope you are enjoying!