six

girlies🥰
5 people

sav💕
Sawyer likes Charlie

tori💋
I mean...
she hasn't hidden it very well

really Savannah
we were talking like 5 minutes ago

sav💕
sorry, but
they needed to know

mads💜
I freaking called it!
bet Charlie likes you back Soy

jadah🤩
no for real
like you two are shit at hiding your
feelings

yeah yeah
but what do I do

sav💕
tell him

mads💜
^

tori💋
^

jadah🤩
^

no, not yet
especially because i'm helping him
with perfect harmony
speaking of which
i need to go do that

— • —
charlie

hey i'm free if you want to rehearse?

Hey! yeah i'll meet you in the studio
I'm talking with Kenny about a scene
i'll be there in like 10 minutes

sounds good!

— • —

Nerves go through my body as I scroll through my phone waiting for Charlie. I really hope none of my friends will say anything, especially to Owen because he would for sure tell Charlie. I really don't want relationship stuff and crushes affect my work because that's what I'm here for.

"Hey, Sawyer." I hear Charlie say as he walks through the door.

"Hey." I smile and stand up to face him. "You ready?"

"Yeah, yeah." He smiles back and I go to plug my phone in and start the music.

He does a funny as he pretends to walk through the mirror making me laugh. I shake my head at him and he goes back to being serious, well as serious as he can be. He holds out his hands and I run my fingers through his then he does the same and then we grab hands sparks going through my body. Our arms go up and then I lean back still holding onto Charlie. He grabs my right hand with his having my back he presses to his front. I feel his break on my neck as we bring our arms out then in and then again before he picks me up spinning us around.

I turn around to face him. His eyes on mine. Our hands swinging before he spins me around and I go behind him before going out and looking back at him to see a smile on his face. He pulls me back in so i'm leaning on him a hand around my waist and the other over mine on his chest as we lean. He then grabs my hand and dips me before we spot apart so he can do his little floor part.

I laugh slightly at him slipping a little on the floor before kneeling in front of me with his hands on my hips. He switches and grabs my hands and i take a few steps in place swinging my hips before he spins me around again and I go around him and he spins me back in and locks his arms around my things under my butt lifting me and spinning us. I place my hands on his shoulders as he slowly puts me back on the ground.

The demo of Perfect Harmony playing in the background as I lock eyes with Charlie. I see him start to lean in as he grabs my hands and his eyes never leaving mine till I spin so my back is against his front again and I lean and look back at him. He's softly singing the lyrics him and Madison wrote. My hands go up and he grabs them bringing them down and out before wrapping them back around me sings softly in my ear "Perfect Harmony." He spins me out. Not like how the scene calls for he keeps me close and looks at me leaning in again.

"Wow that was great!" We hear and we step away from each other. We see Kenny and Paul standing and clapping. I smile slightly and look down at my shoes. "No seriously. That was absolutely amazing. I should keep you around." Kenny wraps an arm around me and brings me in for a side hug.

"I definitely wouldn't mind." I say and smile. I look over at the brown haired boy next to me. He's smiling as Kenny jokes about keeping him around as well. Butterflies are all over the place in my stomach. The things this boy can do to me.

— • —

haha almost kiss. I can't decide if I want a slow burn or like somewhere in the middle because i don't want them to start dating like super quickly. Also because i haven't updated in awhile two chapters in two days bc why not!