five

Another early morning call time is always fun. Savannah and I walk onto set with coffees in our hands heading to drop stuff off at our trailers before finding everyone else. Today I have the scene were I figure out that the boys are actually ghost from a 90s band. It's a pretty simple scene. I'm just sitting in a bed looking at a laptop and saying "Oh my god." which is nice because I also have dance rehearsals to work on 'All Eyes in Me' with Owen. We've learned the dance both separately just haven't put it together yet.

"Good morning ladies!" Owen says as we walk into the makeup trailer with Charlie sitting right next to him.

"Morning." I say sitting next to Charlie who looks over at me and smiles which I smile back. Savannah gets in the seat next to me. She hits my arm to get my attention, where I look at her and she gives me a look of 'what the fuck was that.' Which I give her a confused look not knowing what she's talking about.

"I feel like Owen and I are interrupting an interesting conversation here." Charlie says looking over at the two of us.

"No, Sav is just being weird." I tell him looking back towards him and give him a small smile. He he lets out small laugh and shakes his head. I look back at Savannah who as a smirk on her face as she looks down at her phone. I roll my eyes and go onto my phone.

— • —

After rehearsals I head to my trailer and go and lay down, but before I could do that I get stopped by Charlie.

"Hey, Sawyer." I hear from behind me and turn around to see Charlie jogging towards me.

"Hey. What's up?" I ask once he's standing in front of me.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you could help me with the Perfect Harmony dance, whenever you have a chance." He says smiling and leaning back on his heals.

"Yeah, of course I can. Probably won't be till later tonight or something. I'll text you." I tell him.

"Awesome! Just let me know." He says and begins to turn around but turns back and looks at me. "Oh, you also looked good at the All Eyes on Me rehearsals." He then turns around and walks away leaving me with a funny feeling in my stomach.

— • —

"Savannah, I don't know how I feel." I say once getting into her trailer and plowing down text to her. After the interaction with Charlie, I got confused and wanted to talk about it with someone.

"How to feel about what?" She ask as I put my head into her lap and she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Charlie." I admit and look up to see Savannah with the biggest smile on her face.

"I knew it. You like him." She says, still smiling. "What happened."

"Nothing really. And I don't know how I feel about him, that's why I'm here." I fiddle with my thumbs.

"Okay, but what happened? Something must have."

"He came up to me after rehearsals and asked if I could help him with Perfect Harmony and I said sure I'll let you know when I find some free time and as he was going to leaving he turns back and says I looked good during rehearsals. What does that me?"

"Sawyer, he likes you."

"No he doesn't." I sit up.

"He was clearly watching you at rehearsals. I even saw with my own eyes. And not only do I think he likes you, I think you like him."

I sigh and put my face in my hands and mumble, "Maybe I do."

— • —

hello, sorry i haven't updated for awhile, I started school again and my anxiety had been all over the place and i'm super stressed but here's a chapter!!