eighteen

It's the last day on set. Everyone is excited but also sad. We spent the last almost five months together and now we are going separate ways. I wrapped a earlier in the week but I wanted to be here on the official last day. I am sitting in Charlie's trailer waiting for him to walk in.

"Hey babe!" I hear and I look up from my phone to find my boyfriend.

"Hey!" I smile at him and stand up to go and hug him. He wraps his arms around my waist and puts his face in my neck. I can tell something is off. "Are you okay?" I ask and run my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, it's just a... bittersweet day." He answers before pressing a kiss to my neck and pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah it is, but we have Jer and Carolyn's wedding in a few months so we will see everyone then and I'm sure we'll all hang out in between then."

"Yeah. I've just never felt this close to any cast and I found you." He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Now you are just being cheesy." I tilt my head at the boy smirking at me.

"But it's true. I really really like you Sawyer."

"I really really like you too."

— • —

There's a wrap party tonight I am at mine and Savannah's apartment getting ready. Charlie is laying on my bed while I am in the bathroom putting makeup on.

"Babe! Owen and Jeremy will be here in like 10 minutes. Are you also done?" I hear Charlie ask slowly walking towards the bathroom.

"Yeah, give me a sec." I answer and brush on some mascara before turning around and facing Charlie. "See all done!" I smile and place my hands on my hips.

"My girlfriend is hot." He walks towards me and places his hands on my waist and pulls me towards him.

"Well, I could say the same about my boyfriend." I fix the collar of his jacket and want to rub my fingers through his hair but it's all gelled and I don't want to mess it up. So I stand on my tip toes and press my lips to his.

Charlie pulls me closer — if that's even possible — he hand starts to slide down my back and before he could reach my butt I grip his wrist and pull away. "I think we should get going before this goes too far."

"Later?" He asks and raises his eyebrow.

"We'll see." I smirk and grab his hand and pull him out of my room just as Owen and Jer walk through the door. "Hey guys!" I walk over to give them both hugs.

"Hello, hello are you guys ready to go?" Jeremy asked twirling his car keys.

"Yeah. Let's get going." Charlie says places a hand on my lower back.

— • —

The wrap party was a blast. Karaoke, dancing, food it was all great. My feet are killing me now. I did take my shoes off during the night which resulted in Charlie giving me a piggyback ride to the car and up to my apartment. We get into my room and he drops me into my bed making me giggle.

"I don't understand why I had to carry you all the way to your room." Charlie says laying down next to me.

"Because, you are a great boyfriend and I didn't want to walk." I smile at him. Charlie just raises an eyebrow and his hands find my waist and starts to tickle me. "Charlie!" I try to push him off me but failed. I try and squirm away from him but he grabs me and pulls me back too him. He stops the tickling and his arms are on either side of my head as I catch my breath.

"I believe I am owed something." Charlie smirks down at me.

"Oh yeah? What are you owed?" I tilt my head.

Charlie doesn't say anything and presses his lips to mine. My hands go to his collar to pull him closer to me and then my fingers run up and through his hair. I push off his jacket where Charlie throws somewhere onto the floor. Charlie starts to kiss down my neck and onto my collar bone. I grip my fingers in his hair causing him to groan.

"Do you want to?" Charlie pulls away and asks me.

"Yeah, I do." I answer and grip the bottom of my shirt and sit up and take it off. I pull Charlie back to me and kiss him. He pulls away quickly and throws off his own shirt. He kisses down my stomach to the button of my jeans. His fingers pop the button and undo the zipper. He looks up at me and I nod my head "I trust you Charlie."

— • —
ahhhh, sorry sex sense are weird and i wrote one on my old account and they are CRINGE especially bc I am still a virgin anyways. Another chapter that didn't take a month. Also i made a twitter it's @lizzyrwriteswp go follow if you'd like!!