twelve

Being with Charlie I have never felt happier. We aren't official but I kind of like it this way. Sneaking kisses when we both have a break. Holding hands. Messing around while i'm supposed to help him rehearse.

"Charlie, knock it off." I laugh as he holds onto my thighs as I am on the front of him with my hands on his shoulders and my legs on either side of him. "We have to rehearse. I don't want us to get in trouble."

He groans and slowly let's me down so my feet are on the floor. "Can I at least have a kiss before?" He ask leaning in. I stand on my tip toes and go and kiss his check before graving his hand so we can get back to work. "Sawyer! I didn't mean on my cheek." He complains.

"Come on now you big baby. Maybe you can get one after." I tell him and going to turn on my phone to play the music.

"Is that a promise?" He smirks at me.

"We'll see." I smirk back and press play on the music.

— • —

"So you and Charlie huh?" I hear Owen ask me as we stand at craft services.

"I'm guessing he's told you then?" I ask turning to face him.

"Yes, and let me just say he gets all smiley and blushes when he talks about you. Don't tell him I told you that. But you two are super cute. Kinda been wanting the two of you to get together."

"Thanks O." I say to him and wrap my arms around his torso for a hug. "Savannah says I do the same when I talk about him anyways."

"Ah, so I do have someone to talk about this to!" Owen jumps and goes and runs to find Savannah. I laugh and feel arms wrap around my waist.

"Hi, Charlie." I say and lean back into him.

"Hi. Where you two talking about me?" He ask pressing a kiss to my neck then resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah. He said you blush when you talk about me." I tell him and turn around in his arms.

"Of course he did." Charlie leans his head in my shoulder. I run my fingers through his hair and laugh.

"It's okay. It's cute." I press a kiss to his head. "But, as much as I like this hug, I have to go."

"Fine." He pulls away and presses a kiss to my forehead. Luckily there isn't any people around us because I am not big on PDA. "Have fun." I smile at him and walk towards the set of Carrie's house.

— • —

After finishing up my scenes for the day I go to my trailer to grab my stuff to be met by the brunette boy who I have fallen for.

"Hey. Savannah told me to take you home because she had some stuff to do so she couldn't wait." He says as I wrap my arms around his neck for a hug. "Tired?" He ask as he notices me laying my head in his shoulder.

"Very." I pull away from him and rub my hands over my face where he takes me hands and smiles.

"Well, why don't you get your stuff, i'll drive you home and maybe watch a movie if you are up to it." He swings our hands between us.

"That sounds, amazing." I smile and go and grab my stuff and quickly head towards charlie's car.

— • —

sawyeranderson

— • —a cute shortish chapter bc i took forever to update

— • —
a cute shortish chapter bc i took forever to update. i'm going to try and write a lot to just have usually i just upload when I finish writing a chapter but who knows what will happen.