sixteen

Carolynn has arrived in Vancouver and Tori, Savannah, and I stole her from Jeremy and we are in mine and Savannah's apartment hanging out while the guys are in Charlie and Owen's. We are laying around on the couch with a music playing in the background and a pizza on the coffee table.

"So Care, how are wedding plans coming along?" Tori ask picking you another piece of pizza.

"Planning a wedding is harder than I thought. But we are on track for March." Carolynn answers smiling big. Her and Jeremy are adorable together, a literal match made in heaven.

"That's coming up fast." I say taking a bite out of the piece of pizza that's on my plate.

"Yeah, but why wait? We could have it next year or in the summer but I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him so why not have the start as early as possible."

Savannah, Tori and I all "aw" at her talking about her future husband. Carolynn has the biggest smile on her face as she pulls out her phone to show us her dress and all the other stuff she has planned already.

"Okay enough about me and Jer, Sawyer, what's up with you and Mr. Charles Gillespie?" Carolynn wiggles her eyebrows.

"I don't know. We're not official, but we are exclusive and i'm just happy." I say not trying to hide the huge smile on my face.

"Awww, that's so cute." Carolynn says putting her hands on her cheeks and smiling.

"Okay, I feel like I talked about Charlie too much so tell me about your lives."

"Sawyer we all love you and Charlie together we like hearing how grossly cute you two are." Tori says

"I know I know, but still I update you guys with him so often, update me on you guys." I smile are my three friends.

The rest of the night we spent talking and laughing. Carolynn showing us details on her wedding, till Jeremy texted asking when she will be back because Owen and Charlie already left which leaded to Charlie texting me wanting to face time. We both rolled our eyes and didn't reply till Carolynn and Tori decided they should go home.

I quickly shower before crawling into bed. I call Charlie and he answers.

"Hey." I spoke softly at him with a smile on my face as I pull my comforter up closer to my chin.

"Hey, how was your girls night?" He asked.

"Good. We talked about Jeremy and Care's wedding some about you then ate pizza and watched a movie. What did you boys do?" I roll over onto my stomach and place my chin in my hand.

"You know, a nurf gun fight and pizza the usual."

"Ahhh. I would kick your ass in a nurf fight."

"I doubt it."

"Well it looks like we will have to test that out, won't we?"

"Oh yes we will."

— • —
Hi! sorry it took awhile again and this chapter is short. i've been mentally exhausted from school that past few weeks and my school is giving us know break (even tho the president says "you mental health is our number one concern") So i've been really tired and trying to focus on my school work bc it's now a habit of mine to turn it in late and i don't want that to be a habit. So the semester ends in about 3 weeks so hopefully then i can write more!