seven

Getting home from practicing with Charlie I rush in the door throw my stuff down and run into Savannah's room and jumping on her bed.

"Jesus, Sawyer warn a girl." She says as I land right next to her scaring her.

"Charlie and I almost kissed." I blurt out.

"Wait, what! Really!?" She sits up and puts her hands together with a big smile on her face.

"Yes, twice. I think. I don't know. Kenny and Paul walked in before anything could happen. I don't even know if it was." I ramble and put my head in my hands.

"Okay, okay. What happened?" She places her hands in mine and brings them down from my face.

"We were doing the Perfect Harmony dance and We get to the part where he lifts Julie up and as he was putting me down we were really close and he seemed like he was leaning in and I was too then he continued with the dance and at the end instead of spinning me out he kinda keeps me in and we were leaning in again then Kenny and Paul walk in." I explain to her.

"Sawyer. Did you want to kiss him?"

"Kinda. Yeah."

She just smiles and squeals and pulls me in for a hug and we fall down in her bed. "Oh my god. You definitely should ask him out."

"No." I pull away from the hug. "I can't do that. It was probably a in the moment thing."

"Sawyer, just don't push him away." She looks at me in my eyes showing me she's serious. I know exactly what she's talking about as well. I wasn't so good with relationships in the past.

I nod my head and go to head to shower. After I get out, do my skin care and slip on some pajamas and climb into my bed. I scope through instagram still I see a text from Charlie saying 'goodnight :)' I smile and plug my phone in on the charger and slowly fall asleep thinking of the brown haired boy.

— • —

Walking onto set the next day I am meet at my trailer by Charlie handing me a coffee.

"Charlie. You didn't have to do that." I say taking the warm cup from his hands.

"I know. I wanted to." He smiles

"Thank you." I smile. "Do you want to come in?" I ask, opening my trailer door.

"Uh, wish I could but I actually need to head to find Kenny. I just wanted to give you the coffee and see you."

I smile at the ground and look back up at him. "Thanks. Again." Something took over me and I leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Uh, y-yeah. It's no problem. I'll see you later." He says waving and walking away. I laugh slightly, wondering why I just did that and walk into my trailer. Dropping my bag on the couch and sipping my coffee.

I quickly make my way towards hair and makeup to find Savannah.

"Hey Sav." I say sitting next to her with a smile on my face.

"I don't like that look. What happened?" She says turning towards me. "Who have you that coffee?"

"Charlie." I take a sip and smile.

"He did that without asking?"

"Yup."

"Dude. He likes you. Do something."

"I'm thinking about it." I look down to the paper cup filled with the warm liquid.

"What else happened?"

"Nothing." I look up at my best friend.

"Uh huh. Sure. Tell me later."

— • —

sawyeranderson

liked by charles_gillespie and 36,709 otherssawyeranderson it's a nice day in vancouver

sawyeranderson it's a nice day in vancouver

view all comments

username FIRST

username1 FIRST

savannahleemay pretty girl😍😍
| sawyeranderson i love you so much

username2 how does one look like sawyer?
| sawyeranderson stop, you're gorgeous
| username2 HOLY SHIT

username3 haha I remember watching Sawyer when she was on Henry Danger

owenjoyner get back to work loser
| sawyeranderson says the one on their phone
| owenjoyner then what are you doing?
| sawyeranderson touché

charles_gillespie it's always nice in Canada
| savannahleemay that's not how you are
  supposed to flirt
| sawyeranderson flirt?
| savannahleemay forget I said anything
| username4 are Sawyer and Charlie dating?

username5 I want to be Sawyer Anderson when i grow up.

themadisonreyes i love you Sawyer
| sawyeranderson the feeling is very much mutual

thejadahmarie kinda upset we found out what happened from Savannah but you're still pretty😢
| sawyeranderson find how what happened?
| savannahleemay shhhh i'm not supposed to
  say anything
| thejadahmarie shoot sorry

toricaro prettyyyyyy🥰
| sawyeranderson 🥺🥺🥺🥺 stop its you