eleven

charlie🤍

hey :)

hi!

so do you want to get breakfast with
me before we head to set?

like a date?

yes, a date

definitely😊

cool cool
i'll pick you up at like 8?

sounds great!
I can't wait

— • —

"Savannah!" I shout running into her room. She's still sleeping so I jump on her. She groans and rolls over so her face is in her pillow. "Savannah! Charlie asked me to go to breakfast with him. On a date!"

"Wait! What!" Savannah shoots up almost knocking me off her bed. "Why didn't you start with that?" She shoved me slightly.

"I don't know! But he's picking me up at eight and I don't know what to wear!"

"Put on something comfy. One, you'll look really cute and two, it's early so why out on jeans and makeup."

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I hug her quickly then jump off her bed to go get ready.

I put on a pair of leggings and a sweater. I don't do my makeup and I just brush my hair. I hear a knock at the door so I quickly grab my phone and wallet before heading to open the door. I see the brunette boy who I am falling very hard for standing there.

"Good morning." I say and smile while slipping on my shoes.

"Good morning." He says back. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah." I step out of my apartment and shut the door. He holds out his hand for me to take and I intertwine our fingers.

Our hands swing slightly between us as we go to Charlie's car. He opens the door for me and I hop in and smile at him thanking him. He smiles back shuts the door and hops in the drivers seat.

"So, where are we going this fine morning?" I ask looking over at him smiling.

"I found this place when Owen and I were driving around one day exploring the city." He says as he puts the car into reverse and starts to drive. "I think you will like it." He smiles.

"Does this place have a name?"

"Yes, and you'll find out when we get there." He quickly looks over at me with a smile on his him face then back at the road. He reaches over and grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

I feel butterflies the whole time in the car with Charlie holding my hand. I rub my thumb on the back of his as we sing along to whatever song plays on the radio and laugh when Charlie would tell some shitty joke.

"Here we are." Charlie says as he finishes his parallel parking job.

"Aw, this looks cute." I say looking out the window and before I know it Charlie is standing in front of me opening my door. I smile and step out of the car.

We walk in to this cute little diner and get seated at a booth. We order our food and drinks and just talk. It was really nice. Nothing felt weird or awkward. Everything felt normal and right.

Walking out of the diner to Charlie's car after he paid for everything even though I offered to pay for at least my food but he didn't let me, he stops and turns to face me.

"I had a good time, like really good." He says taking my hands in his.

"Yeah me too." I smile and look at his blueish hazel eyes and smile. I watch his eyes flicker down from my eyes to my lips and back up causing me to giggle. I step forward and place my hands on either side of his face and press my lips to his. His hands go to my waist pulling my body closer to his.

Everything felt right. I was happy.

— • —
Sorry for the long wait but finally here's a chapter! I was meant of this to be a bit of a slow burn but i'm realizing i don't know how to write those but i may have it be awhile before they are official because of reasons lol