fourteen

Today we are filming Perfect Harmony. Madi and Charlie are currently running the dance in the gym set. I am watching from the side with Tori while Kenny and Paul are talking with the two.

"So, are you and Charlie officials yet?" Tori whispers at me, keeping her eyes on our two friends.

"No. Not yet. We're taking it slow." I answer turning to look at her.

"Well makes since. I know you're ex was a piece of shit." I told Tori a brief story of what happened. "Have you told Charlie yet?"

"No. I don't know when I will. It's just not something I can just bring up, you know?"

"No yeah, totally. Don't rush it. Charlie is head over heals for you, he'll wait years for you." I look over at Charlie who is currently looking over at Tori and I. He smiles when I notice him looking and I give him a little wave. He turns back to Kenny and listens to what he's telling him and Madi. "I can also tell you are head over heals for him too." Tori smirks.

"Shut up." I lightly shove her and we both laugh.

— • —

I'm walking to find Charlie who is currently off somewhere, Kenny so ready to start filming so I was sent to find him. I go and open a door.

"Charlie?" I say opening it only to find a shirtless Charlie. "Oh hi." I stare at his chest. I feel my heart beating faster.

"Hey." He smiles slipping on the white dress shirt and buttoning it up.

"Um, Kenny wants to start shooting soon and I was told to find you." I play with my fingers as my eyes go from his to his chest.

"You know Sawyer, if  you take a picture it will last longer." He walks over to me and places his hands on my waist.

"I-I-I, have no idea what you are talking about." I place my hands on his arms.

"I'm sure you don't." He takes a step closer and I take one back and this goes on till my back hits the wall.

"Charlie, Kenny is waiting." I'm pretty sure he can hear my heart beating being so close to me. "Also you need to finish getting dressed." I fiddle with the collar of his shirt.

"I'm sure Kenny wouldn't mind waiting a few more minutes." He presses his lips to mine. I pull away and rest my forehead on his.

"Charlie. Come on. Let's go." I say pushing him away and grabbing his hand.

"Okay, okay. Later?"

"Later." He smiles at me and tucks in his shirt and we walk back to the set.

Tori glances at me and grabs my arm to pull me away. "What took so long." She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"It took me awhile to find him. That's all." I say and look over at Charlie and Madi standing in the middle of this stage like set.

"Then why do you look flushed? Your cheeks are red." I bring me hands to my cheeks to cover the blush.

"We weren't making out or anything. Just a kiss, that lasted a minute or two." Tori and I laugh quietly as we here Kenny saying action and Madi and Charlie start dancing.

— • —

"I saw you and Tori giggling, what was that about?" Charlie ask as we sit in his trailer eating lunch. My feet are in his lap and he leans back to look at me.

"You know, girl stuff." I take a bit of the sandwich I'm eating.

"Girl stuff?"

"Yup." I smile at him.

"Nothing about what happened while we were alone in the room..."

"Nope." I cut him off. "Nothing happened." I continue on eating my sandwich.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you say Sawyer. But the blush on your face currently says other wise." He eats his sandwich and smiles at me.

"I hate you."

"I'm sure you do babe." He leans over and kisses my cheek, making me blush more than just thinking of him backing me into a wall and kissing him.

— • —
Another cute little chapter with a small slightly heated moment.