eight

I am walking through set, looking down at my phone in my hands when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me off the ground. I let out a scream before realizing it was Charlie.

"Charlie, put me down!" I say, as he spins me around. My hands on his wrists trying to pry them off but it wasn't working. "Charlie!"

"Sorry, I saw the opportunity and took it." He says laughing and places me back in the ground.

I turn around and see him with a smile on his face. "You know you're very annoying?" I cross my arms across my chest.

"I've been told that a time or two." He shrugs. I playfully hit his shoulder he dramatically stumbles, gasping. I just roll my eyes and begin to walk away. "Hey Sawyer, wait." Charlie grabs my arm. "Can we rehearse, perfect harmony tonight? Tomorrow I start with Madi and I want to make sure I have it down."

"Yeah, of course. Just text me when you are done for the day."

"Yeah, I will. See you later Sawyer."

"Bye." I smile and wave. I see him smile back and butterflies erupt in my stomach. Man, the things this boy makes me feel.

— • —

It's getting late on set when I get a text from Charlie saying he's finally free. I meet him in the rehearsals space, which is kinda of cold considering it's almost November in Canada.

"Hey." Charlie says when he sees me. He smiles and walks towards me.

"Hey." I smile and set my stuff down wrapping my arms around myself.

"Cold?"

"Slightly, but i'll be fine. Let's get going though." I go and plug in my phone and turn on the music.

He actually starts to sing, considering the demo we are using isn't him and Madi. Running my fingers through his as he gets to where I am standing. Grabbing his feeling butterflies in my stomach. Feeling his breath on my neck and him singing softly in my ear as he lifts me up and spins me around.

He does his little dance part of the floor. He looks me in the eyes as he places his hands on my waist when he spins me around and then out and back in so he can lifts me up again. He places me down his hands resting on my waist mine on his shoulders.

I remember us being her about a week ago. The butterflies still there. I watch his eyes go from mine to my lips and back up. I place my hand on the back of his neck and pull his face to mine and press my lips on his.

He was shocked at first but kisses me back. His hands on my waist pulling me closer of even possible. I run my fingers through his hair as our lips move in sync.

After a few minutes we pull away. I all of a sudden feel scared and push myself away from him.

"I-I need to go. It's getting late." I say quickly walking to get my phone that has starting playing the demo again.

"Sawyer..." Charlie says walking over to me.

"Um, I'll see you later." I quickly walk out of there, leaving the boy in there that I really like in there probably confused as to why I rushed out of there. Especially when I kissed him.

I get to my car and head home. Savannah already being asleep so I put my stuff down on the floor and lay in my bed.

I probably screwed everything up with Charlie. I run my fingers through my hair and here my phone go off with a text from Charlie.

— • —
Charlie

Hey, I don't know what happened
there but I just wanted to make sure
you are okay
I don't regret anything Sawyer
I really like you, as more than a
friend
read 10:47 pm

— • —
There is a reason as to why Sawyer ran away after kissing Charlie you will find out more about Sawyer and who she is and what she went through in the passed with a relationships