seventeen

charlie🤍

hey! open your door!

i'm not even out of bed yet

please🥺

fine give me a minute

— • —

I throw on one of the sweatshirts I stole from Charlie and a pair of leggings and walk out to the front door. I have no idea why Charlie is here so early. Savannah went home for a couple days so it's just been me here, even though Charlie has been over a lot. I open the door and was immediately brought into a hug.

"Hello to you too." I giggle as Charlie lifts me off the ground so I wrap my legs around him. "What do I owe to get such an amazing greeting?"

"Well, I want to take you on a date." Charlie says with a smile and moving his hands from around my waist to my thighs and hoisting me up higher.

"Oh, and what will we be doing on this date?" I ask running my fingers through the hair on his neck.

"Now, that is for me to know and you do find out. So go get dressed. Causal." He puts me back on the floor and pushes me towards my bedroom. I let out a giggle as I close my door and grab a pair of jeans and slip them on after taking off my leggings and throw on a bra and t-shirt and throw Charlie's sweatshirt over them. Putting a little bit of makeup on and a pair of socks I walk out of my room to find Charlie sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone. "You really like that sweatshirt don't you?"

"It's comfy." I smile and rock on my feet.

"Well, you're cute." He walks over to me and places a kiss on my lips. I smile into it and pull him closer and he laughs. "Come on, we got to get going." He pulls away and grabs my hand pulling me to the door and handing me my shoes.

"So this is an all day thing?"

"Absolutely." He kisses my forehead before we walk out of my apartment and lock the door.

— • —

We drove to the dinner where we had our first date at for breakfast. I honestly fall for this boy more and more everyday.

"Where to next?" I ask as Charlie takes my hand after paying and instead of going to his car we walk down the sidewalk.

"You'll see." He smirks and pulls my hand. I smile and continue to walk next to him.

We walk for awhile having little conversations and laughing along the way, our hands swinging in between us. He stops us at a park.

"A park?" I ask and look over at the brunette boy next to me.

"Yeah, I though we could just relax today and a park seemed like a great idea." Charlie answers, smiling.

"I love it." Charlie smiles bigger and places his lips on mine. I smile an pull away. "Come on. Let's find a place to sit." I take his hand pull him towards an open grassy area.

The entire day consists of laugher and kisses. This boy makes it so impossible not to fall hard for him. Even though at first I didn't want to fall I know never want to stop.

"Hey Sawyer?" I hear Charlie ask as we lay and watch the sun slowly starting to set.

"Yeah?" I look over at him and he's already looking at me.

"Be my girlfriend?" He smirks and I let out a small laugh.

"Okay." I answer and roll over and press my lips back to his.

I really am falling in love with him.

— • —

sawyeranderson

liked by charles_gillespie and 57,899 otherssawyeranderson my guy 🤍tagged: charles_gillespie

sawyeranderson my guy 🤍
tagged: charles_gillespie

view all comments

charles_gillespie my girl 🤍

— • —
I am so sorry this update took over a month!! But school is finally over and I am trying to write more. I am also trying to read more as well so sorry if it takes awhile for another update but THEY ARE OFFICIAL! also does anyone have a ship name for them? I have no ideas for one. Thanks for reading!