(001.) AMBER'S A PUSSY

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
AMBER'S A PUSSY

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"HI, CHAT!"

Responses bombarded the smile-y girl who kept twisting in her chair, fixing her headphones over her head. She briefly glanced at her cat, JB, also known as James Bond, nuzzling against her ankle before looking up when she realized she needed to go on the game.

"I'm doing good," Amber smiled when she read the questions coming from her followers, letting the game load. "I'm happy that you're all doing fine. If not, I'll save some time for later so you can all vent and I'll give any advice if you need."

| twitchuser: she's such an angel
| twitchuser: i actually shed a tear because of her words 🥲
| twitchuser: SOMEONE GIVE HER THE WORLD
| twitchuser: ily

"Amber!"

The girl flinched as she heard the loud voice of Rae, chuckling as she gave space for JB to lay on her lap while feeling the cat nuzzle against her thigh.

"Hello, Rae!" Amber enthusiastically said, her dimples showing for everyone to see.

"Hey, Amber," the girl held her chest as she heard Sykkuno's voice. "Happy that you're playing with us today."

"I'm happy to be playing with you guys, too, Sykkuno," the girl responded, petting her cat. "Hello, Corpse."

"Hello, Ambs," she watched as her chat exploded with comments on the nickname Corpse had given her. "How are you?"

"I'm doing amazing!" Amber grinned. "I heard your music and it made me feel better. The song "CAT GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE" is definitely ruining my life."

"Oh, my God," Corpse giggled. "No, no, no. Oh, God."

"I like the lyric, 'Fine lass, nice ass, cat ears, and she uwu.' I blast it, like, really loud," Amber laughed along with Corpse as he laughed harder, repeatedly hitting his desk. She heard the others on Discord laugh, too, clearly never having heard her say "ass" and finding the situation very amusing.

"Oh, God," Rae laughed a little. "Corpse! You're making her say bad words!"

"No, don't get him in trouble," Amber chuckled. "It's not his fault he has amazing music, and, believe it or not, I do say bad words. I say a bunch of bad words."

"No, you don't," Jack gasped. "Do you?"

"She does," Corpse breathed out, small chuckles leaving his mouth.