(052.) HER PINK-RED CHEEKBONES

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
HER PINK-RED CHEEKBONES

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎HER PINK-RED CHEEKBONES

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Hi, chat."

Amber smiled at her camera and eyed her chat, sipping on her chocolate milk while JB clawed at her sweater, trying to reach onto her neck so he could cuddle.

| twitchuser: a chill stream? 😳😳
| twitchuser: are we... in trouble?
| twitchuser: GUYS ITS A JUST
CHATTING STREAM 😭😭😭

"Chat, you aren't in trouble," Amber chuckled, shaking her head at the amount of panicked replies she had received. "I just wanted to chill with you all and have a nice stream. It's been so long since I've had a chill stream where I just chatted with you all. But, anyway, how are you guys?"

| twitchuser: im hungry
| twitchuser: i want marshmallows
| twitchuser: I AM WATCHING DESPICABLE
ME AND CRUSHING ON GRU 😏

Amber laughed at reading that comment and shook her head.
"You're crushing on Gru? Hmm... I thought you guys would've been crushing on that old man or maybe Vector."

| twitchuser: vector with that track suit 🥴
| twitchuser: I WANT VECTOR TO BE
MY SUGAR DADDY

"You guys are wild today," Amber snorted before eyeing her other monitor when she saw that her mods were texting her. "My mods are worried for you guys, oh my, God. It's all good mods. We're having a great time." She looked away and smiled a little. "My mods are amazing."

| twitchuser: how's corpse?
| twitchuser: DOES CORPSE HAVE
ANY NEW MUSIC COMING OUT?

"Corpse is doing well," Amber answered, nodding her head. "We were just talking before stream started, and Corpse is always working on something so... I'm not sure."

She lied, clearly knowing that Corpse was working on a song with Machine Gun Kelly, but she had pinky promised and had crossed her heart, too, to not say anything.

| twitchuser: how's your chocolate milk?

"My chocolate milk is so delicious," Amber said. "God, I just love chocolate milk so much. Like... ugh, so good."

| twitchuser donated $20: what do you
think about the fact that people are
hating on you?

"I'm used to it," Amber shrugged. "It's the sad reality but, I always get hate everyday and get talked about for no reason and I just... don't care. I'm minding my own business, I have my friends, I have you guys, why should I pay attention to haters?"