(012.) DREAM THE BIGGEST SIMP

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
DREAM THE BIGGEST SIMP

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Corpse! Buddy! Open the damn door!"

Amber stood outside of Corpse's apartment, groceries in hand, waiting for the man to open the door. She sighed in relief when he opened it and she walked past him, hurrying to drop the bags on the kitchen counter.

"Nice to see you, too, Amber."

"Don't sound too excited asshead," Amber rolled her eyes before turning around and spreading her arms, a wide smile on her lips. "Give me a hug!"

Corpse chuckled and walked towards her, his shoes lightly squeaking on the floor. Hugging each other tightly, the girl patted his back before placing her keys and mask beside the grocery bags and pulling away.

"What are we making today?" Corpse asked as soon as Amber started taking out some ingredients and passing him her phone in order for him to choose a song.

"Hmm, I don't know yet," she said, placing her hands on her hips while staring at the food she bought. "What are you feeling? Or do you want to order?"

"Pizza?"

"Read my mind."

In a couple of minutes, the pizza Corpse had ordered had came and the two were standing by the groceries, eating.

"Cookies?" Corpse mumbled, glancing at his friend. The girl simply responded by taking out a packet of cookies out of a bag and showing it to him. "You know me so well."

Amber chuckled and when she and Corpse ate the perfect amount of pizza, Corpse put music as he and the girl were going to put the groceries away and were going to clean a bit.

As she was putting away the drinks in the fridge, she heard her phone vibrate. "Is someone calling me?"

"Nope," Corpse responded as he grabbed her phone. "But someone did text you. Um, Dream texted you."

Amber perked up. "What did he say?"

"He can't wait to play with you," the boy simply responded, clearing his throat as he felt the impact of eating hitting him. "Are you guys going to play Minecraft or something?"

"We are," Amber threw him a smile and he furrowed his eyebrows. "I'll answer him in a bit. I have a few hours until I have to go home and set up everything."