(057.) WELCOME HOME BROTHERS

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
WELCOME HOME BROTHERS

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍WELCOME HOME BROTHERS

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"So... do you think you'll like cats when you grow up? I think you will. JB and Patches will be all over you, I bet. I just have to be careful that they don't scratch you... Oh, my God, I have to train JB again....

But, anyways, you see, I never liked babies, I despised them. But, after I went to therapy and wasted like, what? A lot of money on it? I just, bought a lot of plants, tea, a lot of Arizona drinks since they're like a dollar each, and then started focusing more on myself, and I got more patient. I started making money first before streaming by babysitting kids and... I swear to you that I just started loving babies."

Amber sat on her wooden floor criss-cross, shoes discarded by the doorway and the baby's car seat in front of her. The baby was surprisingly not sleeping and was staring at her with a curious expression that a baby can do.

Amber jumped when a knock was heard and stood up to open the door.

"You're so fucking stupid."

Kaleo moved past her, shaking his head. Amber stared at his back with an unamused face and rolled her eyes. "Yes, come in."

Kaleo turned around to face her, hands on hips. "The baby isn't your responsibility, Amber. You're 21. You have a long life ahead of you and this baby, this baby will be on your way to the things you want to accomplish later on."

"Look, Kaleo," Amber sighed. "I know that I shouldn't have become the baby's legal guardian. I know. But I also didn't want to put it up for adoption when they have a real family."

"No, there's something in the back of your head that explains why you don't want to give it up," Kaleo pointed out, sitting in front of the baby. "I see it."

"I just don't want to live with the guilt that my nephew had a family, but his family didn't want to deal with him so they put him up for adoption," Amber answered, glancing at the baby who was falling asleep because of the fact that Kaleo was moving its seat up and down. "I don't care if I'm young. I don't. I'm taking care of the baby whether you like it or not."

Kaleo looked at his sister. "Did you at least get your money back from Alani's stupid ass?"

"Of course!" Amber exclaimed. "I ended up just giving her $500."

Kaleo chuckled. "What about Mom and Dad?"

"Ah, that's something I have to deal with," Amber shook her head, grabbing the baby's hand. "I don't know, it's weird. I suddenly have this urge to stand up to them. I think with how well my life is going with having amazing friends who have been there for me so far, a boyfriend who is so supportive and made the effort to get along with my friends, and my career which is going well, has made me want to shove it on Mom and Dad's face and tell them I never needed them."