(054.) CONTINUATION OF THE PLAN

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
CONTINUATION OF THE PLAN

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑CONTINUATION OF THE PLAN

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"We are going to play Among Us with Brooke, Corpse, Rae, Sykkuno, Tina, Karl, Bretman, Dream, and Ludwig. Very excited to meet Bretman. Such a fan of his."

Amber was fidgeting on her seat nervously, taking a sip of her chocolate milk.

| twitchuser: fellow Hawaiians 🤪

"Yes!" Amber exclaimed. "He lives in Hawaii, right? God, he would be the only reason why I would even go back to Hawaii."

| twitchuser: DREAMMM
| twitchuser: DREAM?!!!

"Yes, Dream is going to play," Amber snorted. "Surprisingly, he is. I begged him and I asked him if he was going to stream, said no, but then I had to beg him even more so, let me text him if he's going to."

| twitchuser: amber doing gods work 😩
| twitchuser: AMBER IM STAYING HERE
IM LOYAL TO YOU CAUSE ILY 😍
| twitchuser: nah dream missed his
chance im staying here with y'all 🥱

"Yeah, he said he's going to stream," Amber placed down her phone. "But, anyway, let's go to the lobby and let's see what everyone's doing."

Quickly pasting the code, the girl's eyes immediately widened when she heard Karl doing some weird sounds and Corpse was laughing. She lowered the volume and stared at her screen with confusion.

"What was that?" Amber questioned and everybody cheered when they heard her.

"Amber!" Rae exclaimed, her character circling her friend's own. "Let's go! Let's go! Bretman," a voice responded, "this is Amber. The one we were talking to you about."

"Hello!" Amber grinned.

"Hi, Amber," Bretman said. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too," Amber next said. "Do you know how to play?"

"I actually don't," Bretman chuckled. "I'm a newbie."

"If you want," she started, glancing at JB as he came into the room, "you can stick with me and I can help you."

"Oh, my God," Bretman gasped. "Am I stealing you away from Dream?"

Everyone near laughed and Amber shook her head, chuckling as she covered her face. "No, you're not stealing me away from Dream."

"Isn't he gonna be jealous, though?" Bretman asked.

"Um, I don't believe so?" Amber said with a questioning tone. "He'll be fine with it. Dream and I can be away from each other in this game for once."