(055.) BABY ON THE WAY... LITERALLY

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
BABY ON THE WAY... LITERALLY

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"I have a stream to do with Niki tomorrow, a lore stream with Tommy the day after, and then on Friday I have a Jackbox stream with Tommy and then with Karl the next. How's your song going by the way?"

"It's going great so far," Dream answered, watching as Amber laid down on her bed, placing her phone by her plushy. "I-I had doubts writing, but it's getting easier and easier. I'm just nervous about the day when I finally release the song."

"It's gonna go great," Amber reassured. "It's gonna go fine. Your fans and your friends are going to enjoy it. I'm not going to sugarcoat it by saying everyone will love it because you do have a lot of haters, but just watch. That hate is going to be blocked by the amount of love and support you're going to get."

"You always know what to say," Dream sighed before perking up as he remembered what he was going to say. "Oh, I'm going to announce that you're in the Dream SMP after the scene with you and Techno happens. What should I put?"

"Remember you said you were going to send him a message and have him post it on Twitter after you get sent to prison?" Amber asked. He hummed. "Something about him owing you a favor, right?"

"Basically, yeah," Dream nodded. "He posts it and then something goes downhill with that favor."

"This is so cool," the girl glanced at him. "Like, it's Minecraft with blocked people, but the storyline is really interesting that you just... don't care about that fact."

"I just never saw 2020 as the year where I blow up," Dream breathed out. "It's crazy. And then, I met more amazing friends and now I have an amazing girlfriend. It's pretty crazy and unreal."

Amber smiled at his words before turning to look at her sister who knocked on her door, holding her stomach. Alani breathed in and out.

"What's wrong?" Amber immediately stood up.

"I think the baby's coming," Alani answered. "I thought I peed but I'm pretty sure it was my water breaking."

Amber nodded, staying calm. "Alright, we're going to stay calm. I'm going to call the doctor and if you want, take a bath and I'll grab whatever's necessary."

"Got it."

Alani waddled out of the room and Amber quickly grabbed her other phone, calling the doctor. Dream just listened in, concerned about everything going on. He eyed the time and was currently 4 am, meaning it was 1 in the morning where Amber was at.

"Yep. Okay. Thank you." Amber hang up and sighed, rubbing her forehead. She sniffed and grabbed her phone. "I'm gonna be an aunt in a bit... Can you believe that? Holy crap."

"Do you want me to be on call?" Dream asked. "Or do you want me to stay on?"

"Can you please stay on?" She asked. "I don't really think I can be alone for now. I'm going to call Rae and ask her if she can come with me. I gotta tell Corpse the news. Oh, God... Will everything go well...?"

Dream just let her rant, listening intently. She was pacing around, grabbing the bag and whatever she needed for the birth. Dream was used to seeing her so well-collected and calm, but right now, seeing her stressed and so nervous made him want to hug her so tight.

"Amber, a little help."

Amber placed her phone by the counter, calling Rae with her other phone as she rushed to the bathroom.

Amber reached the bathroom and helped her sister get out of her clothes. She watched her place herself in the tub of water, breathing in and out while holding her stomach.

"Hey, Rae," Amber greeted, her phone between her cheek and shoulder as she started to rinse her sister's hair with water.

"Hey, Amber!"

"Look, um, are you busy?" Rae answered with a simple "no" and Amber sighed in relief. "Well, it is 1 am so, um, anyway, can you come with me to the hospital? Alani's water broke."

"Heading to your house already."

Since they didn't live that far away from each other, Rae was in her house in a matter of minutes. She headed inside with the spare key Amber had given her and noticed that Dream was on phone by the counter.

"Hey, Dream," Rae greeted, dropping her keys by the phone. "Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?"

"I'm staying on for Amber," he yawned, covering his mouth.

"Okay, well, be right back," she walked away towards where the lights were on and saw Alani put on her slippers. Amber was beside her, watching her every move. "Hey, I'm here. Need any help?"

"Can you grab the bag?" Amber gestured to the bag by the door. Rae nodded and grabbed it. "Are you riding with us?"

"Yeah, of course!" Rae exclaimed. "I'm staying with you until you're fucking allowed to come home with the baby."

Amber smiled. "Thank you, Rae. Now let's go. They're already waiting for you."

Alani nodded and Amber helped her walk. They walked out of the room and Rae opened the front door, watching her friend grab her phones.

"Let's go have a baby."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I've been shaking the
whole entire time while
writing this chapter for
no reason so let's go!

😌😌😌