(028.) JUMP SCARES AND FRIGHTS

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
JUMP SCARES AND FRIGHTS

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Be careful!"

"I am being careful!"

Amber was on Clay's back, holding onto him and feeling his hands grip her legs in order for her not to slip. They didn't know how they got into this situation, but they were in Kendall's house, spending time with each other while Alani was watching TV upstairs in the spare bedroom and Kendall was out.

"Where to, your highness?" Clay laughed, glancing over his shoulder to look at her since she was resting her head on the side of his face.

"The kitchen," Amber giggled out, making sure she wasn't choking him. "There's a bunch of snacks."

"Ooh, let's go."

Clay sped-walked to the kitchen, guided by Amber, and on the kitchen island snacks laid for them. His eyes perked up and hurried, turning around so Amber could sit beside the strawberries she had taken out and washed.

"Oh!" Amber exclaimed, grabbing the red fruit. "These are so sweet. Here, taste one." She placed a strawberry on Clay's lips, grabbing a strawberry of her own and eating it. The boy in front of her moaned in delight and she smiled brightly. "Right? My exact reaction. So good."

"So... what are we going to do?" Clay asked, chewing on another strawberry. Amber hummed and looked around the house before a devious small smile formed on her lips.

"Scary movies!" Clay's eyes widened and he cleared his throat. "We could make popcorn, too, if you want—What's wrong?"

"I just am not really fond of scary movies," he shrugged and Amber nodded slowly.

"I'm not really fond of them, either," she replied. "But we can watch another movie? I only suggested because I'm really pumped and have the urge to want one. We can watch a movie you want."

"Hmm..."

Clay thought about it for a second and Amber focused on opening her Nutella and grabbed a spoon, covering the strawberry with it. Meanwhile Clay thought about Sapnap, George, and Karl's words.

"If you watch a scary movie, you'll get to cuddle with her, dude!" Sapnap had exclaimed.

"Let's not give him any more ideas. Give them to me so when I meet Amber I can use them," George playfully teased, rolling his eyes.