(003.) TALKS IN THE HALLWAYS

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
TALKS IN THE HALLWAYS

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"I'M PLAYING WITH MY FRIENDS!"

Amber was basically jumping in her seat, her kind smile spread widely on her face as she moved her mouse around on her desk. She wasn't the only one excited, though. Her chat was, too, as they noticed that she was going to be playing with Dream.

"I'm really late, by the way. I was helping my neighbor with their groceries so I'm sorry for the late stream."

| twitchuser2: DONT APOLOGIZE FOR THAT
| twitchuser3: I'm serious guys someone give her the world 😭
| twitchuser4: THE AMIGOPS ARE TELLING DREAM ABOUT YOU IM CRYING AJAKSKSK

"And we're gonna use proximity chat so I'm even more excited."

Quickly pasting the code, Amber was immediately greeted with voices and heard her name being mentioned by Rae and Corpse.

"Amber's here!" Someone loudly said and she smiled as she realized it was Sykkuno. After the words left his mouth, everyone greeted the girl, making her flinch as Rae and Corpse began to have some type of competition as to who can say her name the loudest.

"Oh, Amber," Amber's white character turned to look at Rae's own and followed her to where a light green character was at, "this is Dream. Dream, this is Amber."

"Hello," Amber circled around his character. "Nice to meet you, Dream."

"Nice to meet you, too," Dream said back. "I heard good things about you from basically everyone here."

"They're all amazing," Amber let out. "But, I've heard about you, too."

"Bad things I presume?" He questioned, expecting her to believe the things she saw online. But, the girl simply let out a small laugh and shook her head as she glanced at her chat, noticing that every user was freaking out and also, noticed that everyone on the lobby was quiet, watching them interact.