(025.) THE HEADLESS CHICKENS

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
THE HEADLESS CHICKENS

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

Did you find theaddress easily?2:02 PM

Did you find the
address easily?
2:02 PM

I'm actually outside
your house, I think
2:02 PM

I'll head outside
2:02 PM

Amber gulped and placed her forehead against the steering wheel of the car. She was nervous to come here and was almost whacked repeatedly in the head by her pregnant sister when she didn't want to go anymore. So, here she was... nervous as hell.

"Don't be nervous, don't be nervous," Amber breathed out, raising her head up and looking around the streets and houses, rubbing her hands up and down her thighs to get rid of that sweatiness forming in her hands.

"Amber!" She looked to where she, surprisingly, heard her name being called. She saw a tall man waving his arms around, a smile wide on his face. "Come on!"

Taking the keys out of ignition, the girl got out of the car and closed it, turning to face the man that immediately headed towards her.

"Hey!" Amber smiled widely, missing the way Dream's breath hitched in his throat at coming to see her. They hugged and the girl was engulfed by his whole body since he was in fact a whole foot taller than her. "Wow, you're tall."

He chuckled, patting her back before the two pulled away. "Thanks and you're such a shortie."a

"I know," Amber shook her head sadly before the two chuckled and walked on the sidewalk. "Oh, am I going to meet your sister?"

"Not right now. She's currently at a friend's house," Dream replied, the two walking towards the front door of his house. "My mom is inside, though, and let's clarify that she's the only one who knows you're coming."