(064.) AMBERWASTAKEN FANFICTION

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
AMBERWASTAKEN FANFICTION

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑AMBERWASTAKEN FANFICTION

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Chat! It's time! It's time for the day where I bless you all with making Amber and Dream read fanfiction."

| twitchuser: MAKE THEM READ TEETH
| twitchuser: QUACKITYS DOING GODS WORK
| twitchuser: WHAT THE HELL

"They're on call right now probably talking about who's cuter," Quackity rolled his eyes. "I mean, it's me, no," he laughed a little, "no argument there. But anyway, I haven't told them what we're doing because I know they wouldn't have agreed if I told them so l'll tell them as soon as I unmute."

| twitchuser: okay iPad kid 😂
| twitchuser: DO YOU SHIP AMBERWASTAKEN?

"Yes," Quackity simply said before changing the subject. "Should I make them wait or... Should I just get it over with? Hmm, I should keep them waiting."

A few minutes passed with Quackity thanking donos and talking with chat, just as he was about to thank another dojo, he received a phone call. He started laughing and opened discord.

"Hello?" He said.

"We've been waiting for you, Quackity!" Dream exclaimed and got a laugh in response. "It's been 10 minutes."

"Alright, alright, I'm heading, I'm heading," Dream hung up and Quackity looked at his camera. He shook his head. "Because of that, I'm going to flirt with Amber."

He unmuted himself and the voices of Amber and Dream were heard. He stayed put and heard them.

"You didn't have to rush him, Clay," Amber said. "He was probably busy doing something else."

"Yeah, but I can hear—"

"Quackity!" Amber exclaimed, cutting off Dream who immediately cleared his throat. "Hi."

"Hi, Amber," he smiled. "What were you two, uh, talking about?"

"About how long you took," Dream answered. "What are we doing?"

"Wait, Dream," Quackity smirked. "Hold on. Amber, how's your day going?"

"My day's going great!" Amber smiled. "Yeah, I'm excited and nervous about what we're going to do since you didn't tell us what we're gonna do. How's your day going?"

"Oh, you're going to love what we're doing," Quackity laughed childishly, rubbing his hands together. "But, my day is going great! It's going great now that I'm talking with you."

"I-Uh, thank you," Amber answered, feeling her face burning. Quackity smiled in accomplishment and waited for Dream to say something.

"Are you finished, Quackity?" Dream chuckled.