(036.) WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.
WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"It's your last day today. Let me enjoy this!"

Amber chuckled and wrapped her arms around Dream's torso. He was currently engulfing her in a hug, his arms wrapped around her head, while his eyes glazed with tears at the fact that this would be the last time he would be seeing her in a while.

"Are you okay?" Amber mumbled against his chest, rubbing his back.

"No," he replied. "I'm just sad that I won't see you for a bit. It's been really fun connecting with you and getting to know you and you're such an... amazing friend."

"Aw," Amber aw'ed, cuddling into his chest even more and Dream smiled, hugging her tighter but not too tight. "Thank you and your family for welcoming me. You guys have been so kind. It was nice to meet all of them. Especially Patches. I'll bring my cat next time so they can meet."

"I like how we're already saying goodbye as if we're never going to see each other and as if we literally don't have an entire day," Dream chuckled, pulling away, and he stared down at her. "But, are you excited to go back home?"

"I miss streaming and seeing my friends," she answered, Dream feeling such warmth when he registered that her arms were still wrapped around him while his arms were still wrapped around her, too. "But, I have a pregnant sister to take care of, too, and I have to start baby shopping/furniture shopping."

"She's going back to Hawaii after the baby's born, right?" Dream furrowed his eyebrows and Amber nodded.

"Yep," she sighed, looking down at his chest, "Hopefully, I don't have to deal with my parents. I don't think I'm mentally ready still to even see them."

"Hey," Dream raised her head, "take your time. If you don't feel ready, then you're not ready, and that's okay. It's okay to not feel ready. Just in case you see them, text me, tell me to call you telling you it's an emergency, and I'll immediately call you. I'll yell
if I have to."

Amber chuckled. "Thank you for being the best," crush, "friend anyone can ask for."

Dream's breath hitched in his throat at the word "friend" because that's such a distasteful word that made him want to smile to hide his pain while hitting himself in the wall.

He still smiled, though, because Amber didn't know that he had a crush on her and he did call her a friend, too.

"Want to get to cooking?" He asked and Amber enthusiastically grinned, taking his hand and leading him to Kendall's kitchen.

"Let's get to cooking!"

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺