(016.) OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Dream, are you okay?"

"No! I am not okay! Are they-are they too blind to see that they're-oh, my fucking God. I swear to you that no thing has ever pissed me off as much as this."

They recently finished Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir and to say Dream was pissed was an understatement. He was so pissed for how stupid the teenagers in the show were that a headache was forming. Clearly they would've noticed each other's true identity, right?

"Now you feel my frustrations," Amber chuckled, rubbing her tired eyes as the sun was starting to peak through the gaps of her curtains. It was about 6 am. It had taken them four hours to finish the show because Dream would go back and get pissed about Marinette and/or Adrien. ( Author's note: just imagine it took four fucking hours. It's a fanfic and anything can happen )

"So... she's in love with Adrien, right?" Dream went on. "Wouldn't she know her crush's voice? The hair and voice she obsesses over? And don't get me started on Adrien's dumbass! He's so stupid. He's clearly in love with Marinette and he has the nerve to date that girl at the end? Marinette is the only girl who has blue hair and sounds like Ladybug! Why is no one piecing it together?"

Amber cleared her throat to stop the laughter from escaping her lips, letting the faceless man to continue his ranting. He couldn't even process it. He was so agitated. When he finally quieted down, Amber spoke up.

"You okay there, bud?" She asked, logging out of her computer and turning it off.

"No, I am pissed," Dream grumbled. "Can I tweet about this? I won't tweet about this unless I have your permission since I don't want to make you uncomfortable by telling people our business."

"No, you can go ahead."

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺