(HO'OPAU.) SUNFLOWER, VOL.6

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.
SUNFLOWER, VOL.6 BY H.S

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"There's always going to be a person that follows after your examples and going to focus on what you did to gain that power. Can't you see that... he's slowly turning into you?"

"I didn't mean to bring you into this, Amber."

"I know you didn't, but now everyday, we have to suffer and we have to survive through his torture. He's going to kill one of us one day and I feel like it's going to be me."

Amber let out a sigh of relief at finishing the stream and muting her mic, watching her chat blow up and watching the large amount of viewers there were; 400,621 people watching her stream.

She transitioned to her main screen and shook her head at the camera before unmuting the boys that immediately hollered and yelled at her acting.

"Another amazing lore stream!" Wilbur yelled, his claps being heard.

"Hearts in the chat everybody!" Dream yelled. "Hearts in the chat!"

As her chat did what the man said, Dream, Wilbur, Quackity, and Sam continued doing what they were doing;clapping, complimenting her and ignoring her when she tried to calm them down.

"I appreciate the love for my first lore stream," Amber smiled. "Thank you for the love and appreciation and yes, this is the only lore stream I will stream. I am going to record lore streams, though, and post them on YouTube. Thank you to the boys here who encouraged me to stream—"

"Yeah, you're fucking welcome, chat," Dream laughed and Amber shook her head.

"And hearts for them, too," the boys aw'ed, causing the girl to playfully roll her eyes. "Anyway, I will see you all tomorrow for the Feral boys stream. I have to babysit them again."

"Shut up," Dream laughed out.

"See you all tomorrow on some of the boys streams," Amber waved. "Bye!"

"No!" Dream yelled. "Don't end it!"

"Bye, chat! Love you guys!" Amber continued, ignoring her boyfriend's yells. The other laughed, clearly finding it amusing how Dream was acting like a child.

"No! Don't end your damn stream!"

"Dream, don't yell," Amber scolded, though a smile was plastered on her face. "Bye, chat! I'm hosting Eret, my beloved. Give them some love and be the best. Don't be rude. Bye!"

Ending the stream, Amber slumped against her chair. Quackity chuckled. "Worn out?"

"Very," she answered. "Thank goodness I didn't use my face cam because I literally started to cry halfway through the lore. I was really getting into character."