(035.) THE TOXICITY OF A SPECIFIC MAN

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
THE TOXICITY OF A SPECIFIC MAN

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

[ totally unedited ]

"Can you guys hear me?"

A bunch of replies filled Amber's ears, flinching when cheers came from Rae, Ludwig, Poki, and Jack. She was sitting next to Dream, both computers facing away from each other's since they knew they would cheat if they were next to the one another.

"Um, just a warning," Dream mumbled to her, making sure he and Amber were muted, "uh, xQc is playing in this lobby and he is, how do I say this in the most nicest way... He's annoying. I've seen his videos and his fan base is not really nice."

"Oh," Amber simply said, frowning as she stared at the character with the letter "x" running around in circles. Dream stared at her before smiling a little when he saw a smile of her own forming on her face. "Well, I don't want to assume anything. Let's just see how it goes."

"Just tug on my sleeve when you get uncomfortable, okay?" He asked her and she nodded, unmuting herself while grabbing his hand and placing their linked hands on her top of her thigh. Dream blushed and cleared his throat, scolding himself for not making any moves.

"Alright, you guys ready?" Toast asked and everybody immediately responded, watching as the game started.

Amber and Dream immediately stuck together and went to go do their tasks, but they had to stop holding hands when they realized it was hard to do tasks with just one hand.

"Hey, Amber," the two perked up and looked at the doorway where Dream's sister, Drista, was standing by. She apologized but Amber comforted her that they weren't streaming or were unmuted. "I made you some chocolate milk. I wasn't sure if you wanted this or juice, but I remember that you like drinking something during games because you get nervous and get dehydrated."

Amber perked up and Dream briefly smile before turning to look back at the game, leaving Amber's character alone for a bit to do his tasks.

"Thank you!" The girl did a small dance as she stood up, grabbing the cup. "I was starting to get nervous and could feel my mouth drying up, and—There's a straw!"

Drista chuckled and nodded. "Well, you better get back before you get killed because my brother left you alone."

Amber giggled and thanked her once again, hurrying to her seat. Just as she was starting her task, a body was reported; Ludwig. But another body was dead, too, and that was Jack's.

"I found the body in electrical," Rae spoke up, having found the body. Amber took a sip of her drink, feeling Dream grabbing her hand. She hid her smile and felt her ears turning red, continuing to drink.