SUNFLOWER ANALYSIS (READ PLEASE)

Let's start at the beginning where Amber receives a random message from her younger sister, Alani. Now, I introduce Alani by her asking Amber for money since she got "ditched" at a store by her dick of a boyfriend, which was heavily inspired by Where the Heart Is starring Natalie Portman, and you know, allows Amber to go to Florida where another character is introduced, Kendall.

During this chapter, Alani is a bitch. Of course, Kendall doesn't like how she talks to Amber as if Amber is supposed to be giving her money because that's her job as an older sibling, which isn't.
Many of you didn't like Alani, hell, I didn't like writing her. There were numerous of times where I just didn't remember her name and I had to read past chapters to remember her name.

When I introduced Alani and when she mentioned her baby, many of you guys didn't like that. It was even a shock to me because I have the ending of the book planned but I don't have the middle part, you know? So each chapter in between the first and the end was fucking done in a matter of minutes before I published it. I speedran the chapters. I just let my mind do everything for me, so when I got the idea to add a baby into a mix I was like, "Should I?" I did.

Let's cut through the chase and get to the real reason why I wrote this chapter.

Chapter 56: Sister's Baby Undelivered

In that chapter, we know that Alani had the baby already. You know, Amber's happy, she's excited. She's an aunt! She's clearly ecstatic and Rae is with her being so supportive. But then, the shock came (not really) when Alani said she didn't want the baby. Of course, many were like "you should've aborted" and "you should've done this or that" and yeah, she should've, but there was a reason why she didn't do that. Did you guys really think Alani didn't think about that?

Rewind to when Alani found out she was pregnant. Her boyfriend, unnamed (I think), didn't want the baby and neither did Alani, but then the boyfriend remembered that Alani's sister, aka Amber, had money. So here goes the jackass and he tells Alani, "Let's keep the baby. Call your sister, tell her you're pregnant, she's going to feed you, buy you stuff, and after, make her give you money, leave her the baby."

Of course Alani goes with it cause she's a bitch, but it was hard to contact Amber since Amber wasn't easy to contact obviously. But then, she calls her mom who doesn't want to give her Amber's phone number until Alani starts to "cry" and then did her mom give it to her. She texts Amber, heavily pregnant by now, and comes up with some type of excuse.

So all along while Alani was Amber, she already had in mind taking Amber's money and leaving her the baby.

Many of you stopped reading after that character 😂 and it's understandable, but it would completely suck if the baby grew up knowing that they had a family, but none of them wanted them. And let me ask this, but do you really think Amber would leave the baby, too? No. She's nice, she's loyal, she's very kind, of course she would take in this baby! It's her family.

She has been neglected by her own parents, she would understand how the baby would feel later on in life. So, her taking in this baby added to her personality or something like that.

You all read later on in the chapters (hopefully) that Amber having this baby who she completely adores and takes care of very much helps her a lot. I didn't write chapters with this but every time Amber needed to rant, who did she talked to? The baby. Every time she would get mad and just need to... let it out, the baby was there. Amber adored the baby so shut up (kindly) to those that said she shouldn't have taken in the baby

PERSONALITY & EMOJIS:

Amber is a very nice person. I really admire her a lot.

I made her in the beginning to be like the female version of Sykkuno, many of you pointed it out and figured it out.

Now, to the part that irritated (irritated now it's amusing) the crap out of me; the emojis that Amber used.

What is wrong with these emojis? "😂😂😂" I don't find nothing wrong with it and it's just Amber finding the situation funny. Oh, my God I sound mad, I'm not. I'm just very amused at the comments. Or when Amber used "🥺" and God, the comments. Who ruined those emojis for y'all? I just want to talk to them because Holy shit. Guys, I text like that! Except I don't use the "🥺" until my friends hurt my feelings and deeply hurt me 🥲/j

Also, let's keep in mind Amber is an OC. She is completely made up. She is my own character hence the word OC. This is not an "x reader" book. Just wanted to clarify since I've gotten private messages from users who say that they wouldn't have done what Amber has done and they wouldn't do this and that. Kindly, kindly, from the bottom of my small heart, shut up ❤️

DREAM'S USAGE OF THE NICKNAME 'KITTEN':

When many hear, or read, someone call their significant other 'kitten' they automatically think of a "kinky" relationship. This is not the point here.

When I introduced the name, it was innocent, not nowhere near sexual or anything. Dream had given Amber that name because she reminded him of a kitten and the way she loved, and cried, about kittens. It was completely innocent.

Many of you cringed and believe me, very understandable. But, Dream and Amber are in the "honeymoon" phase and will always be. Do you think Dream would be calling Amber if she didn't like it? She does and not like that! Not like that!

'FAKE' RELATIONSHIP:

The amount of messages I've received saying that Amber and Dream's relationship is so fake and such a lie to how relationships are in real life... Who's gonna tell them? This is fanfiction! Completely made up. But, I did try to write the healthy aspects of how a relationship should be.

1.) Respect: if you notice, even before they dated, Amber and Dream respected each other. They respected each other's privacy and even then, Amber would make sure to protect Dream's privacy. They value each other's time and opinion.

2.) Trust: The two very much trust each other. I know there's jokes about how Dream gets "jealous" about guys hitting on Amber, but it's all jokes. Mostly because Dream likes watching the fans freak out when he does that.

3.) Communication: When Amber was being hated on for being a "distraction" to Dream, they talked it out and cleared out everything. Since the two were in toxic relationships, they would honestly check up on the other and just resolve a situation as best as they could and try to understand each other.

I'm going to add some parts later on when I have more to add, but thank you for reading :)