(031.) FRIENDS CONFESSIONS AND NOs

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
FRIENDS CONFESSIONS AND NOs

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"If I text Corpse, what do you think he'll say?"

Clay glanced at Amber who was sitting beside him on the couch of his parents living room. His parents were out and his sister was with her friends, leaving them with the house alone. Currently they were just sitting, scrolling through their phones while eating some ice cream.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind," Amber smiled. "Just text him a "hi" or do you want me to add you in a group chat with him and Karl, to make you feel better?"

"I mean, I just want to talk to him about something," he looked down at her and she nodded. "But I'm scared of him."

"Oh, God, Clay," she chuckled and looked down at her phone, tapping away. Next thing he knew, after a couple seconds passed, he got a notification.

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

Amber ❤️Hi guys

Amber ❤️
Hi guys. Dream
wanted to talk to you so
here ya go! Bye!

Corpse
What?

Karl
huh???

Amber ❤️ left the conversation.
Today 3:27 PM

Dream
Ummm hi?

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Amber!" Clay looked at the girl and she giggled, scrolling through Tik Tok. He looked down at his phone as notifications popped up. "I-I-I don't know what to say!"

"First, calm down," she grabbed his hand and he squeezed. "There's nothing to worry about. They're your friends and my friends. You're going to be okay."

"Yeah, you're right."

He looked down at his phone and nervously pressed on the notification, eyeing what Corpse and Karl had sent back. He quickly glanced at Amber and made sure she wasn't staring at his phone. When he saw she wasn't and was watching his own videos, he smiled and looked down at the screen.